{eight}

I woke up with a pounding headache and scratchy throat.

I tried to get up off my bed but I just flopped right back down. Today will defiantly have to be a sick day.

Once I find enough strength, I call my boss and tell him I won't be at work today. While I'm at it I text Luke and tell him I'm not feeling so well.

I then curl back up in my bed and attempt to sleep.

I start to doze off. Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I scram as loud as I can, but its not that loud due to my sore throat I have.

"Whoa there, it's just me," says a familiar voice. I sigh in relief when I see Luke standing over my bed side.

"What are you doing here? I'm sick Luke," I remind Luke.

"Yeah I know, I'm here to make you feel better," Luke says cocking his head to the side while giggling.

Luke then puts his arms underneath me and lifts me up. I just lie there limply, not bothering to ask where he is taking me.

He then sets me down on the couch and places a blanket over me. I curl up in a ball and shut my eyes tightly.

"Do you want anything to eat? Drink?" Asks Luke.

"Some tea would be really good right now," I mumble.

"Okay honey, I'll be a few minutes. You ft some rest," Luke says and gives me a soft kiss on my forehead. I don't even think he cares if he catches the sickness.

I try to sleep but no matter how hard I try i can't seem to doze off.

But then Luke comes into the room with a tray in his hands.

"I brought a some tea for my princess," Luke smiles and hands me the mug, "Careful,it's hot."

Luke sits down by my feet and I sip the tea, careful not to burn my tongue.

"Thanks Luke, I love you," I say with the little bit of remaining energy I have.

"I love you too Jess, I'll do anything for you" says Luke.

I can't help but smile. Luke really does love me.

"How 'bout we watch some movies, you can pick," Luke suggests.

I nod in response. We look through all the movie options and decide on

Pitch Perfect, one of my favourite movies. Normally Luke would refuse to watch it but since I'm sick, I made him agree to it.

So that's how I spent my whole day, watching movies, snuggling up to Luke trying to battle the sickness. Even though I was sick there is no other way I'd want to spend my day then with Luke.

_______________________________

Dang this sucks but I wish I had a boyfriend like Luke :): but I have stuff planned for this story and you might cry O.K bye