{six}

I grabbed my I phone and unlocked it. I scrolled through my contacts. I found Luke's. Good thing I never deleted it.

I select call and wait. I sit on the wooden kitchen chair waiting for Luke to pick up.

After about 3 rings I hear a familiar voice on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Sophie."We need to talk. Now,"

"Okay, well there's not much to talk about. We're over. You even said that."

"Oh stop it Luke. This is important."

"Okay fine, what?"

"Meet me at the park at six.We'll talk there. Don't be late,"

"Okay, fine,"

I hang up the phone with out a goodbye. I watch some television and wait until six.

~

I sit on the old, rotting swing set, which me and Luke shared many memories on.

I hope Luke actually comes. I don't even know what to say to him. I'll just have to wing it I guess.

A figure then sits down on the swing next to me and I jump.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," says Luke, giggling. Oh how I missed hearing that adorable laugh.

"It's okay. I'm glad you actually came."

"Yeah, of course I'd come,"

"So, we really need to talk,"

"Okay, what about,"

"Well,us."

"Okay?"

"Well, after you asked me to be your girlfriend, I really thought about it. I realized that I missed being with you. After we broke up, I didn't even know what to do. I couldn't live without you, my other half. I've really missed you,"

"Well then why'd you turn me down?"

"I don't know. I was just panicking. But I've thought it over and," I inhaled deeply,"Do you wanna go out again?"

I look up at him. Gazing into his perfect blue eyes.

"Yes, I'd love to,"

"Oh thank god," I sigh in relief.

We then wrapped each other in a warm hug.

Just like that, we were together again. But this isn't the end, it's only the beginning.

______________________________

A/N

I hope you guys like it. I'm really trying. Please keep reading. I'd love it if you'd comment and vote too!

Thx,

Ily