{two}

{1 month later}

So your probably wondering what happened after Luke and I broke up. Well, I'll make it short for you.

After he broke up with me we still talked a little, no matter how awkward it was. I also talked to the other boys too.

The tour then started and our conversations became less frequent and shorter. After 3 months of being apart, we just stopped talking.

Luke was obviously too busy being famous to talk to me. He even promised me that we'd talk every week, but no. A promise is just another lie.

He left me here in the dust.

Eventually I got over it and Im doing fine now. I'm a completely new person. I changed my image and adittude too. I think this break up has really helped me become a better person. I see things differently now. But, I still never wanted to see Luke again.

He caused too much pain

But Luke's out of my life now and I'm over him. I just need to stop thinking about him...

~

I didn't have to work today so I decided to go to the mall to look around. I finally would get some me time.

I pull up into the malls car park. I get out of my car and lock it. I then make my way to the entrance. When I get inside I decide to go and get a bite to eat. I didn't want a big meal, so I chose to get some frozen yogurt from Pink Berry. I create my delicious Fro-yo contraption and pay for it. I take a seat on a bench surrounded by a little water fountain and devour my frozen yogurt.

I suddenly hear the sound of girls screaming behind me. I fling my head around and see a large group of people standing around someone, or something. They seemed really excited. It was probably a celebrity, but I couldn't see who it was because all the girls were blocking my way.

I just ignore it and continue eating my cold snack.

I finally finish it and go to throw it in the trash. As I'm walking over to the trash can, I look over to where the group of people were.

I stand there in shock.I didn't think I'd ever see them again and I never even wanted to. It couldn't be them. No it just can't.

______________________________

A/N

Hey!

I know it's really bad but I'm trying so yeah

Well who do you think Sophie saw?

You'll see in the next chapter..... ;)

Please vote, comment and fan!!

Thx :-)