{seven}

"I wanna take you on a date." Luke says on the other line of the phone.

"Okay! Where?" I reply eagerly.

"It's a surprise," He says, mysteriously.

"Ooo, okay then. What time?"

"I'll be at your house at six thirty sharp. Wear casual clothes."

"Okay."

"Bye, see you then."

"Bye."

~

I look at my digital alarm clock. Six- fifteen. Crap, Luke will be here in fifteen minutes and I haven't even started getting ready!

Should I cancel or tell him to come later?

Well no, I can't do that, he seemed really excited. I guess I'll just have to get ready in the fifteen minutes I have.

Luke said to wear casual clothes, but I still wanted to look decent.

I put on some black skinnies and a grey T shirt. I also do a quick makeup touch up and pull my hair into a high pony tail.I slip on my converse and wrap a red checkered flannel around my waist. Finished.

I check the clock.

Six-twenty seven.

Wow, I actually finished before he got here, with minutes to spare! That's a new record!

Suddenly, I hear a sharp knock at my front door. I open it.

"Hey babe." says Luke as he wraps his arms around me.

"Hey." I reply and hug him back.

"You ready?" Asks Luke.

"Yup. Lets go!" I say excitedly.

Luke leads me out to the car. He intertwines his fingers into mine.

I get butterflies. This the first time in a while I've had this great feeling. I missed it.

Luke opens the door for me.

"After you miss." says Luke in a failed posh British accent.

"Why thank you kind sir, bit you may want to work on your accent." I point out.

Luke giggles and he starts the car. He pulls out the drive way while I turn up the radio.

Luke and I sing along at the top of our lungs. We get a few strange looks from passing by people but we just sing to our hearts content.

I then turn the radio down.

"So Luke, you gonna tell me where we are going?" I ask.

"Nope. You're gonna have to wait."

"Ugh, fine." I say over dramatically.

"Get out the car." Luke says demandingly.

"What?" I say, confused.

"We are here silly." Luke giggles.

"Oh okay." I say, while getting out of the car.

I look around at my surroundings.

We are at a beautiful park.

"Do you remember this place?" asks Luke.

"Of course I do! This was the place we had our very first date. I could never forget it!'' I exclaim.

"Okay, I'm glad you remember, now follow me." Luke says and starts walking.

I grab his hand and follow him. He leads me to a blanket set out right on the shore of the small lake.

"Did you do this?" I say.

"Yup, for the love of my life." Luke replies.

"You're the best." I say while pulling Luke into a warm hug.

We hug for what seems like forever. I never want to let go.

But then Luke lets go and pipes up,"Come and sit."

I follow Luke to the large red and white checkered blanket and sit down.

"I brought all your favourite foods. I got pizza, obviously; pasta which is probably cold by now, pickles, raspberries, egg salad sandwiches, chocolate cream doughnuts, and to drink, lemonade I did it all from memory so I really hope I got the right things." Says Luke in one breath, while pulling each item out of the brown wooden basket.

"Gosh Luke you seriously didn't have to do this. There's so much food. And yes you got all my favourite foods." I tell Luke.

"Okay good I was worried it wouldn't be right and of course I'd do this. I'd do anything for you." Luke replies.

"You're the best." I say again.

"I know." Luke says with a little smirk on his face.

"Gosh Luke." I say laughing.

"Well lets dig in!" exclaims Luke.

We eat like vultures that haven't had a bite of food in years.

When we finish I say,"That was delicious. I didn't know I could eat that much food in one sitting."

"Yeah me too." replies Luke, with a little chuckle.

"This really means a lot, that you'd do this all for me."

"Well I do it because I love you. A boy says he loves a girl, but a real man shows it." Quotes Luke.

"God Luke you're so romantic." I say.

"Yeah, well I try."

"I've really missed being with you Luke. When we were apart those were the hardest months of my life." I confess to Luke.

"I know. I had such a hard time enjoying myself on tour because you weren't there beside me. But we are together now so we won't ever have to worry."

"I love you Luke Robert Hemmings." I say, gazing into Luke's bright blue eyes.

"I love you too Jessica Cecilia Linley." He replies.

Luke then starts leaning in and I repeat his action.

Before I know it our lips meet and we are kissing. I feel sparks, just like the very first time we kissed.

We hold our kiss for a bit and then we pull apart.

"Wow, I really missed doing that." Says Luke, resting his hand on my thigh.

"Me too." I reply while lying down on the soft blanket and stretching out.

"I've missed you more than I can even explain. " Says Luke.

"I know, I've missed you lot too. But we are together now so we don't have to worry."

We sit there in silence starring at the bright stars.

"I could stay here forever." Luke pipes up.

"Me too. All I need is you and I'll be fine."

A/N

Here's the next chapter!

I really hope it wasn't boring,it's kinda a filler I guess.

Sorry about any mistakes. I'm not very good at editing stories.

I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated in ages. School and stuff has just been really crazy. But I'm gonna try and update in the next week or two!

Ps.Thank you so much for the reads and votes. I also love getting messages from you guys. You all are so sweet!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ily guys :-)