Chapter Fourteen

In Mother Nature's Realm

Nat paced around in the center of her realm in her tree, studying the golden orb. She stood there in her usual attire, her dark eyes glistening with happiness; her happiness was filled from seeing her child just a while before, to check on him. Even in the situation she was in, she still wanted to see him- her precious child- happy.

Frost slowly inched its way up around her tree, but was stopped at its base from the overwhelming power that it held. Jack slowly stepped forward and admired Nat from where she was standing. "Hey."

"Oh.. hi Jack," Nat says quickly as she smiles, looking over at him before looking around quickly as if she was afraid that her place was messy in anyway.. "Sorry about all of this.. I haven't revived it in a while, since it's winter," she admits sheepishly.

"I don't mind it. Can I come well... in?" he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as he looked away.

"Yes, of course! You can come in," Nat says with a big smile, as she takes a few steps towards the orb in the center of the room; facing Jack now.

Jack slowly climbed in and looked around "It's cozy." he stated and his eyes landed on the orb. "Wow." he paused before stepping closer "What's this?"

"It's like North's globes, it shows believers. This shows my believers, and my power," Nat explains as she looked over at the orb as well. "Thanks to you, it's much brighter again."

He smiled warmly at her before his eyes landed on hers, he tilted his head slightly as a small wrinkle pressed along his forehead and his smile wavered only a tad.

"What's wrong?" Nat asks softly, tilting her head in confusion.

"N... nothing, it's probably just the lighting in here." he shook his head before smiling again. "So, I heard you went to the Pole today without saying hi."

"Oh, I asked Tooth to give you my greetings. After my visit I had to go balance out the seasons again, with the snow now gone in Australia," Nat says with a soft sigh, her smile faltering some before it quickly reappears. "But that is my job, after all."

"About that." Jack sighed and scratched his forehead before a smirk stretched onto his lips "Bunnymund was so angry... You could have got me killed!" he yelled with a grin.

"Well it's okay, he's now disgusted by me. I teased him about the mistletoe if he wouldn't get over it! After all of these centuries, he still has his own grudges against us!" Nat says, her grin growing even more.

"That he does." Jack chuckled and sighed once more "So." he paused "You want to... have some more fun sometime?" Jack looked up with a hint of a smirk.

"Of course, I love to have fun with you," Nat says as she looks back outside. "But, why wait? There's ought to be something we could do today, now, if you want."

"Well, it has to be fast, North's expecting me back at the Pole soon." he paused "But who said a little fun wouldn't hurt anything?" Jack winked.

Nat's cheeks instantly turned to a shade of beautiful pink roses as she smiled. "Well, I know a person we could always bother- Bunnymund has free time, and needs something to fill his time."

"Well. I have the perfect idea."

OMG guys!!!! We're over 500 views now!!!! 

*Squeals*

 So excited!!! XD

We love an thank you all!

Keep reading and Enjoy!

:D

>-CountryGurl28&Exploding_Tardis-<