Epilogue

A Few Days Later, After the Fight

In the Realm of Dreams

Nat was frantically searching for Sandy, having been blocking everyone out for the last few days. She needed help, she wanted to be neutral in battles again and be able to think about her own feeling. Pitch has been getting more insistent on talking to her, but she just wasn't sure anymore. He seemed to have feelings, feelings that she felt like she should remember; but there's Jack, someone she couldn't forget.

"Sandy? Sandy please I need your help!" Nat says, tears streaming down her face. The tips of her hair were black, a strand of black hair now ran through her blonde hair. Darkness was starting to consume her, consume the nice person that she could be.

Out of nowhere Sandy did emerge, standing there on his Cloud of gold sand; seeing Nat sob before him.

"Please, I need your help! I did a ritual with pitch and there's black magic in me... it's consuming me," Nat sobbed, to her only friend that had been there for so long.

Sandy studied Nat for a while, a question mark of Sandy forming above his head as he was deep in thought about something.

"I want to be normal.. I need to get rid of the black sand," she begged, kneeling down in front of Sandy. "Please, I beg of you. Can you help me?"

With that a bright smile appeared on Sandy's face, looking at Nat as she stood; her own joy appeared slightly, only for a moment. Finding a way back for Nat, from darkness, was going to be hard.

In the Realm of Fear

Pitch stood in the shadows, overlooking the Palace of Memories, yet he made no move to attack it. Tooth casually flew over to him, her fairies looked up at her before nodding and flew back to collect teeth. "What do you want?"

"What do I want?" Pitch looked down at her.

"Alright alright, here's the deal." she moved in closer so that nobody could possibly hear their conversation.

"I want Nat out of here, she's too close to Jack."

Pitch took and intake of breath "That she is."

Tooth raised an eyebrow but continued "She needs to grasp her memory more, realize that she was meant to be something else. That she should be with... with you."

Pitch did not argue "Alright."

"I want her gone, gone from everything she once knew"

A smirk slowly grew up his face "I think I can manage."

"Good." Tooth looked around.

"Don't let anyone see you leave." she looked back at him "We'll be in touch."

Pitch nodded, then soaked into the shadows, disappearing from sight.

>- CountryGurl28 & Exploding_Tardis -<