Kite

"Y/n, what are you doing?"

You and Kite are in a relationship for almost 2 years. Both of you met when you were taking the Hunter Exam. You had a crush on him, and you wanted to talk to him and know him. Ever since then, you would always follow him around. At first, he find it annoying, but then he was used to it. Eventually, he started to have feelings for you. He confessed his love to you, to which he also asked you out. Of course, you said yes to him, and now here you are, on a date with the man of your dreams.

"Taking a picture of you, duh." You happily replied, and clicked on the camera. Kite raised his right hand and covered his face. After taking the picture, you looked at it and pouted.

"Come on, its just a picture, Kite. Jeez, you're no fun." You whined and started eating your slice of cheesecake. Kite sighed at your childishness, but smiled anyways.

"Its been 2 years, huh?" He suddenly said.

"Hmm?" You looked at him, cheesecake still in your mouth. He chuckled at the sight of you and grabbed a tissue. He wiped the icing that was on your lip.

"Its been 2 years and I still get mesmerized by your beauty." He complimented, to which you started blushing mad.

"S-Stop trying to be cheesy, damn it.." You trailed off, pouting at the cheesecake, obviously not wanting to look at him because you were embarrassed.

"Oh come on, its true, Y/n. You are beautiful the way you are." He said, and started messing with your hair.

"Hey! Not my hair!" You shoved his hands away, making him laugh at you.

"What are you laughing about?!" You irritatedly asked. Your cheeks were burning, completely embarrassed.

"I never get tired of your adorable face, Y/n." He said, and pinched your right cheek. You grumbled lowly, making him chuckle.

=====

"Today's the best day ever!" You screamed happily, as you skipped along the sidewalk, humming and smiling.

It was now night time. Lights that came from every building illuminated the street. Some people were chatting, while others were going home.

Kite smiled at your childish acts. Even with such personality, Kite loved you with all his heart. Everytime you were around, his heart was at ease. Everyday and everynight, he can't stop thinking about you.

Kite stopped thinking when he heard his name being called.

"Kite! Let's sit by the fountain!" You screamed.

Kite nodded and sat down beside you. You were rummaging through your bag, trying to look for something.

Kite suddenly stood up, and walked away, and stopped in front of you, his back facing at you.

"Hmm? Kite?" You asked as you stare at his back, his white hair swaying gently.

"Y/n, I've been waiting for this moment..." He said softly. Then, he turned around, and quickly kneeled in front of you.

Your heart started beating rapidly. You cheeks started burning. What is he doing?! You thought.

Then, his hand went down to his pocket and picked up something from it. After, he pulled out his hand and there lay a white box.

"W-What's with the box, Kite?" You nervously asked.

Slowly, he opened the box to reveal a diamond ring. The light reflected onto it, and tears started forming in your eyes.

"Y/n. I don't want you to be my girlfriend. No. Instead, be my wife. Y/n, will you be my wife and be with me forever?" Realization kicked in as you realized what was happening. Kite just proposed to you!

"YES!" You screamed happily, and gave him a big hug. A few people noticed this, and they started clapping.

You jolted when the crowd started clapping, and hid your face at the crook of his neck.

"Hey, now. Don't be shy, Y/n." He chuckled softly, and brushed your hair using his hands.

You sniffed. "I'm so happy..."

He pulled away, and cupped your face gently. He stared at your E/C eyes, and smiled as he whispered:

"I love you, Y/n L/n."

You closed your eyes as he kissed you with such passion. You followed the rhythm of the kiss, and eventually, both of you pulled away in order to get some air.

"I love you too, Kite." Was your reply. He chuckled softly, kissed your forehead, and embraced you in his arms.

You rested your head on his chest. It was the best night you've ever had.

//End//

Such love.

Requested By: ghostbailey

UPCOMING

Kurapika x Reader (isayachii)
Kurapika x Reader (ScinyFire01)

Okie, das all.

//PixelManiac//