Phantom Troupe

"Crap, I'm so late! Dad's gonna kill me if he knew I was late for the auction! Aaah! How can this day get any worse?!"

Y/n, a beautiful, young woman with H/L H/C, muttered as she ran through the halls of the hotel, with her F/C dress swaying in motion, her heels clicking with every step.

She continued to run, until she saw the door that leads to where the auction was held. Her eyes widened, and she smiled.

"Finally! I'm here!" She squealed with joy, and finally stopped running. She stretched out her right arm towards the wall and panted heavily, trying to catch her breath. She wiped off the sweat on her forehead and fixed herself. She sighed, hoping that the auction was still not over.

"Okay... Deep breaths, Y/n. You're only 5 minutes late, which means that the auction is still going." She muttered to herself. Smiling once more, she walked towards the door, her hand reaching for the knob.

Feeling the cold metal, she heaved a deep breath, and turned the knob. As she opened the large door, her face fell, preparing for the worst.

The room was almost entirely empty. Luckily, there were still three people left.

A really large guy who has weird ears, a midget, and a girl with glasses, holding a vacuum close to her chest.

"T... The a-auction... Is already... O-Over...?" Y/N asked, her voice cracking, soon about to cry.

"Well... Uhm, yeah. Its over. The auction was finished 5 minutes ago." The girl with the vacuum replied.

Hearing this made Y/n kneel on the floor, sulking.

"I'm so dead... I'm so dead... Goodbye world... It was fun meeting you..." Y/n muttered, as she realized that she was doomed.

Then, she heard shoes clicking, and it was getting closer. Finally, it stopped. Y/n looked up, tears rolling down her face. It was the girl with the vacuum.

"Wow, you're actually pretty. And very adorable, too." She complimented, without showing any expression.

"E-Eh??" Was all that came from Y/n. She was confused, and flattered at the same time. She blushed and muttered a 'thank you' to the girl.

Suddenly, the girl turned around, her back facing at Y/n.

"Franklin, Feitan, we should keep her. Don't worry. I'll be the one to do the explaining." She said.

"Hmm, I guess. Though, she's actually really pretty." The large guy complimented. Y/n blushed madly. Even her neck was blushing.

"I can't believe I'm saying this... She's... Really cute." The midget guy did the same. He raised his hand and covered half of his face, in order to hide his blush.

"Eh?!" Y/n yelped, with her face so crimson from all the blushing.

"I'm glad you guys agreed." The vacuum girl said. She turned around again, and looked down at Y/n.

Y/n blinked, still confused as hell. The vacuum girl sighed and said:

"I'm really sorry, but don't worry. I'll explain later."

And with that, Y/n's vision started to darken, as she felt a stinging pain on her neck.

"Eh...?" Was the only word that came out of her lips, before collapsing on the floor with a loud thud. Then, strong arms carried her fragile body and left the room.

======

"You idiot! Stop yelling! You might wake her up!"

"Are you telling me to shut up?!"