Phantom Troupe (Part 2)

So, Dark_Jay_Jay88 requested for a part 2. Here yah go, buddy! :D

=====

PREVIOUSLY

"Don't worry, Y/n. We promise we won't hurt you, as long as you'll stay with us." Chrollo said, pulling you closer to him, his hands on your waist.

"I'm sorry for saying this danchou, but she's M I N E." Nobunaga answered, unleashing a sinister aura. You quivered in fear, and went closer to Machi for protection. Machi blushed, and held you closely to her.

"What makes you think that she's yours?" Hisoka threatened, pointing a card to Nobunaga and Chrollo.

"I wanna go home..." You whispered to yourself as the fighting goes on.

=====

NOW

As the troupe continued fighting, you immediately realized that this was the perfect opportunity to escape.

Why didn't I think of that?! You mentally scolded yourself.

Slowly and carefully, you walked towards the exit, and as you got nearer, you immediately quickened your pace - a big grin visible on your face.

I'm free bitches! You screamed mentally. The thought of being free from their clutches made you so happy!

... Or so you thought.

Suddenly, you felt something on your waist, making you stop. You looked down, and saw threads wrapping around your body. You gasped and turned around, and saw Machi holding onto the threads. Basically, she was the one that stopped you.

"Wha?! Machi, let me go!" You screamed hysterically, as you tried to untie the threads that was firmly wrapping around your body. Machi only stared at you, and answered. "Sorry, I can't. You're ours now. You belong to the Phantom Troupe."

Rage started bubbling within you. You just wanted to go home, and now the Phantom Troupe had claimed you belong to them. You gave Machi a scornful look, and screamed.

"I SAID LET ME GO!" You demanded, but Machi merely smirked. Then, she pulled the threads, and you were pulled towards her. Machi caught you, wrapping her arms around your waist, her breath hot on your neck.

"You're so adorable when you scream." Machi whispered into your ear, sending shivers down to your spine. You groaned, and tried to wiggle out of Machi's grasp, but no to avail. Machi chuckled at your attempt to escape. Just when she was about to say something, Machi sensed Nobunaga's sword coming towards her, and with that, she dodged, and also protecting you from the attack.

"You idiot! Are you trying to hurt Y/N?!" Machi turned and scolded Nobunaga, but Nobunaga only scoffed at her. "Get your filthy hands away from her right now, Machi." Nobunaga ordered.

"She's practically ours now, so I get to touch her whenever I want." She growled menacingly, her arms still wrapped around your waist.

Hearing what Machi said made you howl in anger. Nobunaga and Machi both flinched at hearing you scream, their eyes wide in shock.

"I am not a SEX TOY, YOU FUCKING PERVERTS! LET ME GO! ARGGH!" You shouted, punching Machi's arms. Although, you knew you weren't really that strong, but you tried your best to hurt her as much as possible.

Suddenly, you noticed that your cheeks were wet. And no, no one was licking you. It was because of your tears suddenly pouring out of your eyes. You were so frustrated, the desire to go home was getting to you.

And with that, Nobunaga took notice of your tear-stricken face, and ordered Machi to let you go. Machi hesitated, but soon complied and unwrapped her arms from your waist.

You suddenly fell onto your knees, your shoulders shaking up and down due to your crying. Immediately, you heard the shuffling of feet, and didn't even bother to look up.

"Y/N?! What did you do to her, Machi?!" Franklin yelled, his face full of rage.

"I didn't do anything! I was just merely stopping her from escaping!" She retorted. Then, all of a sudden, they started arguing again.

You were irritated and frustrated, and with that, you couldn't handle it anymore, so you yelled at the top of your lungs and said:

"Just shut up, all of you! Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" Upon hearing you yell, they all complied and shut their mouth.

"Y-Y/N? Are you alright?" Shalnark asked, trying his best to comfort you. You groaned in frustration, and tilted your head upwards, looking at the them with rage on your eyes.

"Does it look like I'm okay, huh?" You quietly replied, letting your tears roll down on your cheeks. You slowly stood up, your fingers curling into fists.

You looked at the members with sad eyes. With tears still trickling down your face, you shakily said, "Please, I just want to go home..."

They were all silent for a moment. All of the members looked at each other, hesitance evident on their faces. Finally, Chrollo cleared his throat and replied, "Fine. We'll let you go."

Upon hearing this, your face brightened up, along with a huge smile. Just as you were about to go, Chrollo spoke once more.

"But that doesn't mean we'll let you out of our sight." Chrollo smirked, and so did the members.

"Oh come on!" You screamed angrily, and immediately dashed out of the building.

"Perverted Jerks!" Your echoing voice seemed to reach the members, and all of them chuckled.

"We definitely are." Phinks added, perverted thoughts swirling on his mind. Oh how nice it would be to see her undress. Phinks thought to himself.

They didn't want to let you go, but then again, they don't want to see you cry, so they granted your wish to be free from their grasp.

But you're not free from their sight.

After all, they said it themselves.

You belong to the Phantom Troupe, and nothing will change that.

=END=

Want part 3? Just tell me and I'll do it.

Again, it was requested by Dark_Jay_Jay88. Sorry it took so long, bud. And I'm sorry for the ending, because, well, fuck it.

Hope you enjoyed though.

Bye.

=PixelManiac=