Kurapika

Silent cries were heard from an alleyway. There, a girl was crouched, her head on her knees, shoulders going up and down. It was safe to assume that she was crying.

She sat there for almost an hour, crying and crying. She had just escaped from her horrible parents that kept abusing her everyday. She tried and endured this all the time, but it was too much.

Just remembering all of it made her quiver in fear, as it was driving her mad.

Suddenly, heavy rain came pouring down. She looked up, as she felt every droplets on her face. It was cold. So cold. She closed her eyes, her tears almost invisible from the rain.

She continued to sob, letting herself be drenched by the rain.

"What did I do to deserve this?" She whispered to herself, shivering because of the cold.

With this, she burried her face on her knees, and continued to cry.

Then, she noticed the rain had stopped, but she still heard the splashing of the droplets. She looked up slowly, only to see a black umbrella, shielding her from the rain. There stood a blonde male, peering down at her with concern.

"Are you alright?" He asked, as the girl fell silent. Who is this man?

He studied the girl, from the face to her feet, and noticed that she was covered in cuts and bruises. His eyes widened in shock, and kneeled beside you, taking your hand, examining it.

"Who did this to you?!" He asked, raising his voice a little. You didn't flinch, or to put it, you didn't react at all. Your vision was starting to blur, and you felt dizziness in your head. Soon after, all you see was black, and the last thing you felt were strong arms wrapping your body, as if it was cradling you.

4 Hours later

Your eyes were still closed, but you listened carefully to your surroundings. Then, you heard mumbling. At first, it was gibberish, but then seconds later, you started to hear properly. Someone was talking.

"Is she going to be alright, Leorio?" A young voice was heard, belonging to a male, around the age of 12.

"Don't worry Gon. She'll be alright in no time. For now, let her have some sleep." Another voice said, and then again, belonging to a man.

You kept your eyes closed, as you listened carefully. From a distance, you heard a door being closed. And then, you heard footsteps, walking towards where you are.

"How is she, Leorio?" You heard a familiar voice, but completely forgot to what he looks like.

Have I met him before? You mentally asked yourself. You have decided that it was best to open your eyes, than pretending to be still asleep.

Slowly, you opened your eyes, and squinted when you saw a bright light, shining down at you. As you opened them fully, you saw an old man in a suit, a boy with spiky hair, and a blonde hair to which you have seen before.

"Kurapika! Leorio! She's awake!" The boy squealed, pointing at you with a smile on his face.

The two males turned their heads on you, and the blonde male smiled.

"I'm glad you are okay. I was worried when you suddenly fainted on me." He said.

His voice was so calm and caring. You've never heard a voice like this, because all the time, all you heard were the screams and insults from your demonic parents.

You slowly sat up, rubbing your eyes gently, and gasped a bit when you saw a bandage wrapped around your arm.

"Where... Where am I?" You asked, as you looked around the room. It was decorated nicely. You also saw another young boy with snowy white hair, eating chocolates, minding his own business.

"We're in an apartment right now. I saw you on an alleyway when I was heading back here. May I ask for your name?" The blonde male asked, as he stared deep into your eyes, not breaking eye contact.

"M-My... My name is Y/n." You answered, a blush creeping on your cheeks.

"Its nice to meet you, Y/n. I am Kurapika. This man right here is Leorio, the one who nursed you." He introduced himself as Kurapika, and introduced his other friend named Leorio.

"This young boy right here is Gon." He pointed to the boy with spiky hair. He smiled at you, stretching out a hand for you to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n-san!" He chimed, making you smile at his optimism. You took his hand and shook it with your own. Kurapika chuckled and continued the introduction.

"That boy right there with the snowy white hair is Killua." He said, pointing at the boy who was eating chocolates.

"Yo." Was all he said. You smiled faintly, and turned your attention to Kurapika again.

"Thank you so much for all that you've done. How can I ever repay you, Kurapika?" You asked, as you bowed your head slightly.

"Oh no no. We don't need no payment, Y/n." He said, as he shook his side, his hands raised, clearly against it.

"If you don't mind me asking, who were the people that did this to you? You have a lot of cuts and bruises on your body, but please don't be offended. We are simply concerned." Leorio asked, as you saw his face was full of worry and concern.

"Well... I guess I'll tell you guys..."

=====

"Woah... Those are some demonic parents you have." Leorio said, clenching his fists, and gritting his teeth.

"I'm really sorry to hear that, Y/n-san." Gon added, as he stared at you with a sad expression.

"What kind of parents are they, anyway?" Kurapika whispered to himself, obviously angry at the fact that your parents abuse you for no reason at all.

"Thank you for listening to my story, but I really need a place to stay. I don't want to go back to that hellish place I call home..." You mumbled, as the images of your parents appeared, making you flinch in horror.

"NO! Go away! Leave me alone!" You screamed, as you gripped your hair, almost pulling it away from your head.

"Y/n! Calm down! Its okay, we're here. I'm here." Kurapika gave you a hug, gently stroking your back to make you calm.

You started to cry again, as you've had enough with the torture your parents gave you.

"P-Please... Let me stay here, Kurapika... I don't want to go back... I don't want to go home anymore..." You sobbed, as you rested your head against his chest.

He kissed your head, and embraced you protectively.

"Don't worry, Y/n. From now on..."

"... I will protect you."

You smiled faintly as you listened to his calm and caring voice.

"Thank you, Kurapika."

He smiled. Seeing you happy made him happy, too. From now on, he will give his best to protect you from any harm.

"You're welcome, Y/n."

=====

Not much of a romance, but meeeeeeh.

Requested By: ScinyFire01

UPCOMING

Hisoka x Reader (Hisofics)

*poof*

PixelManiac