Hisoka

"Wow! That girl is strong!"

"I adore her!"

"I wonder if she's single..."

This was all that you heard while walking down the halls of Heaven's Arena. You appreciate the attention you're receiving, but you never really like being popular. At least you're not that popular outside the walls of Heaven's Arena.

"Great job as always, Y/n!" Luna, your bestfriend, walked up to you with a smile on her face. You turned your attention towards her, and grinned widely.

"Its all thanks to your support, shorty." You joked, as you messed with her Raven hair. Well, it was true. She's shorter than you.

"Stop calling me shorty!" She screamed, crossing her arms, and pouting at you, trying to look cute and all.

Both of you were heading back to your respective rooms, when you felt a sinister aura. You halt in your tracks, with Luna bumping her forehead on your back.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" She looked at you, and noticed that you were staring at something, or maybe... Someone.

She turned her head to where your eyes was, and gasped in horror. She quickly hid behind your back, and quietly peeked at the man standing, leaning his back against the wall.

The man was named Hisoka. He was also a strong fellow, and very tricky, too. You hoped that you would never cross your path with him, but unfortunately, you did.

"May I... Help you?" You hesitantly asked, as you felt Luna quivering.

"My, my, you don't have to be scared. I can smell your fear from here." He mocked, smirking at the two of you.

You didn't want to fight him, nor make him angry. You just wanted to get back to your room and rest as you were tired from all the fighting.

"Uhm... I really don't want to fight right now..." You carefully said, as he stared at you, as if he was drilling into your E/C eyes.

"Oh, of course. Today is not the day. I'll give you time to rest." He said, as he continued to play with his cards, shuffling them over and over again.

"Uh, what?" You asked, with Luna, still hiding behind your back.

"My intention is to fight you. I have seen you fight. You're strong indeed. I'm not here for the money, nor the fame. I simply want to fight strong people like you. Would you, Y/n L/n, kindly accept my request?" He asked with a smirk on his face, bowing slightly, acting like a gentleman.

You went blank for 10 seconds, and finally, you answered.

"Uh, sure... I guess." Was all that came out of your lips. His smirk grew wider.

"That's good to hear. May 10 shall be the date of our fight. I hope you don't have a problem with that." He said, turning his back, gesturing you to follow him. You obeyed, and Luna did so, too.

=====

"Y/n, you can't fight him! He's scary and creepy, and I hate the way he smirks!" Luna complained, as you laid down on your bed, your heart racing, just thinking about the fight you and Hisoka will have on May 10.

"I can't just back away, Luna. Everyone will think that I'm a scaredy cat. After all, I want to experience fighting with Hisoka." Was all that you said. But of course, you admit that you were nervous as well. Hisoka has killed some of his opponents, and there might be a possibility that he will kill you, too.

Thinking about dying made you shiver, but shrugged it off. You were confident that you would still be alive, although you didn't deny the fact that you would still have injuries from the fight.