Kurapika

"Kurapika!" A girl screamed, getting the attention of a certain blonde male.

The so called Kurapika sighed, and turned to the girl, smiling faintly.

"What is it, Y/N? You need something?" He asked, as he studied the face of the girl named Y/N.

"Are you busy today? I'm on break, so I was hoping that I could treat you." Y/N said, smiling at him.

Kurapika and Y/N were both bodyguards of the Nostrade Family. As Kurapika met Y/N L/N, he felt a warm feeling inside of him. It felt as though, he fell in love at first sight.

But he shrugged this off, as he was focused on getting revenge on the Phantom Troupe.

He thought about this for a moment, then smiled. "Well, I could take a break right now. You sure you'll do the treating?" He asked, as he smiled at the girl, captivated by her E/C eyes.

"Of course! Don't worry, I'll be the one to pay for our food. So come on! I'm starving!" She chimed. She grabbed Kurapika, pulling him up to his feet.

"Woah! Hey, slow down!" He laughed as he watched the girl that was dragging him. He felt tingly when her delicate skin made contact with his.

"No time slowing down! Come on!" She chimed, giggling all the way, with Kurapika shaking his head, his smile never faltering.

=====

"Wooah! Boy, I'm stuffed! I hope you enjoyed our eating time together, Kurapika. It was fun." The girl smiled, while rubbing her tummy, as if there was a child inside.

Kurapika nodded, but quickly frowned, looking at his hands, while playing with his fingers.

What is this? Why am I feeling something towards Y/n? She's just a friend, and nothing else!

As he was thinking, you were talking to him about things you hate and like, not noticing that he wasn't listening to you. Your words were nothing but gibberish to him.

Kurapika stared at you, as you enthusiastically talked with a smile on your face.

The way you smile... The way you laugh... Kurapika loved all of it.

The way you squint your eyes when you were laughing too hard, the way you pout when he messes with you...

It was driving him crazy. Super crazy.

Am I really in love?

He looked at you again, gazing deep into your eyes, while you keep on rambling about random stuff.

Suddenly, Kurapika stood up, slamming his hands on the table, making you flinch and stared at him in horror.

"H-Hey, Kurapika? Are you alright?" You asked, as you quivered in fear, stuttering in your words. Kurapika suddenly walked towards you, and grabbed you by the hand roughly. All eyes were on you as Kurapika dragged you outside, with you trying to escape from his grasp

"Hey! Kurapika! Ow! Stop! My hand hurts! Are you–"

Both of you reached a dark alleyway, Kurapika still silent, his hand not letting go of yours.

"Kurapika... Is... Something bothering you?" You asked worriedly. You've never seen him like this. He was calm, collected, serious... What's bothering him?

"Y/n..." He whispered your name, luckily you were able to hear it.

"Yeah?" You answered, although you were starting to feel nervous, afraid that he might snap.

"Y/n... I think... Wait no... Do you think..." He mumbled, confused on what to say.

"H-Huh?" Was all that came out of your mouth.

"Y/n... I'm starting to fall for you."

Awkward silence. You stood there, mouth agape. Did he... Did he just confess to you?

"You... Like me?" You asked, pointing your index finger to yourself.

"If that's how you put it, then yeah. I... I like you." He said, finally turning his head to look at you, with a faint smile on his face.

You blushed. I've never been confessed to before. People think I'm weird.

"Why?" You squeaked. He noticed this, and raised a brow.

He thought about this for a second. Yeah. Why? Why do I like her?

He warmly smiled, as he entwined his hand with yours. You blushed at his actions. It was your first time seeing Kurapika like this. You never knew he would be this romantic.

"Why do you like me? I've always heard that people think I'm weird. I thought I will never have a chance when it comes to loving someone..." You mumbled, looking down, staring at your shoes. It was probably the reason why you were never confident about yourself. You thought men like attractive women. You thought they like those kind of women that you see on commercials.

"I mean... I'm not really sexy, and I also have a–" You were stopped when you felt warm lips colliding with yours. You stood there, with your face as red as a tomato.

Kurapika parted away, smiling feverishly.

"Its not the looks I'm after, Y/n. I guess you could say that I'm attracted to your weird personality."

Hearing this, you suddenly cried. You never received compliments like this. All you hear was 'You're weird!' Or 'Are you even a girl?'

You embraced Kurapika, crying on his chest. He chuckled, and gently stroked your hair, kissing you on the head.

"Thank you, Kurapika... Thank you..." You said, as you sobbed and sobbed, tears still streaming down your face.

"You don't have to be beautiful in order for me to love you, Y/n."

You smiled at his kind words. You looked at him, smiling like an idiot. He did the same, and smiled widely. He kissed your forehead lightly, giving him a light giggle.

"We should head back. Its getting late." He said, as he looked at his watch. You nodded, still smiling.

"Today was amazing." You whispered.

"Amazing? It was BEYOND amazing." He added, and ruffled your hair gently.

You laughed, and entwined your arm with his. He smiled at your actions, and held your hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you, too."

=====

Sorry for the late update. Plis dun kil meh.

Requested By: isayachii

UPCOMING

Kurapika x Reader (ScinyFire01)
Hisoka x Reader (Hisofics)

Bye bye.

PixelManiac