Chapter eighteen/ a bride to be

Thank you readers for all the love and motivation that you all have given me. Every comment motivates me to write better. Please don't stop voting or commenting. Love you all. Thank you.

OM GANESHAI NAMAH

                              Her Royal Highness The Rajmata of  Ujjangarh              Request the pleasure of your company at the wedding of her grandson             Rajkumar Abhimanyu Singh     Rathore                                      To   ...

Her Royal Highness The Rajmata of Ujjangarh
Request the pleasure of your company at the wedding of her grandson
Rajkumar Abhimanyu Singh     Rathore
To
  Adira Singh
On the 23rd of August 1950
At the Royal palace.

The ceremonies are as follows:
*Haldi: 9:00am - at the the Neel kamal Hall
Followed by breakfast.
*Godhbharai: 11:30am - in the Rang Mahal.
Followed by lunch.
*Ghodi : 4:30 pm at the entrance lobby
of the royal palace.
*Varmala : 6:00 pm. In the Vrindavan lake side garden
*Pheras : 7:00 pm
Followed by dinner.
With best compliments :
His Royal Highness Maharana Ratan Singh Rathore and
Her Highness Maharani Gayatri Devi.
The Royal family of Ujjangarh

🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼

🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼

The soft opening of the door woke her up. She snuggled into her bed, wanting just a little time more. Hmmm... just a little to.....
"Hukum!"
"Hukum!" A little louder this time. Her eyes shot open...
"Uh..h I am awake Gopi just give me a few more minutes please."
"Hukum ! Rajmata and Daimaa are waiting for you. We have to get you ready for your mehndi."
"Mehndi !! Oh ! My God!! It was my *Mehndi today. Finally!! My wedding rituals had started.  I will be a bride by tomorrow."
Getting up with a new vigour I took my bath. I liked the room that I had been living in for the past two months. It was part of Dadisa's suite. She insisted that I stay with her, till my marriage when I would be shifting into Abhi's suite. This was a beautiful room very feminine soft pastel green with pink upholstery, touches of gold just a little, with its own dresser wardrobe room and a attached bathing room. Normally I bathed at leisure, thinking with a bit f guilt at the leisure time I wasted but it was the one thing that I use to love to do till my mother passed away and when Rani Charumitra forced me to reside in the rundown outhouse it was maybe the only thing that I wished for. She took away even the little that I had left till I was nothing but a glorified servant. Thinking of the past, with a slight twinge just a tiny bit of hurt. Realising the pain and anger of the past was just that, the past. It had stopped hurting me, .... when..... I don't know. Maybe with Abhi coming in to my life. A smile back o my lips...... The past had stopped mattering. And today ..... scrunching my nose........ I refused to let anything from the past come in and spoil these special moments. With that determination I made for my bathing room, Gopi close behind me. Quickly having a bath, I dried myself and called out to Gopi to come and held me dress for the Mehndi. I wanted to look my best. I wanted to see that look in Abhi's eyes, when he said without saying "you are beautiful."