Tour Bus

Chapter Sixteen: Tour Bus

2 WEEKS LATER

JASMINE

Today was the day the tour officially started. Dan and Phil had left the flat early to come and see the tour bus for the first time, but I insisted on a couple more hours sleep so they left me alone. Now as the taxi pulled into a random car park on the outskirts of London and I looked out of the window I could see a rather large black bus. I'd always been a fan of Digital Tour Bus on YouTube and their Bus Invaders series so I already had a pretty good idea how the bus would look on the inside.

The taxi driver helps me get my bags out and I pay him before giving him a nice tip, I always liked to tip people especially if they helped me in any shape or form. I could have got my bags out myself.

"Thank you miss, have a nice trip wherever you're going."

The driver gets back into his taxi and drives off. I wheel my suitcase towards the bus where it looked like the driver was loading bags under the bus. He looks up at me and smiles.

"You must be Jasmine, Dan told me to expect you. I'm Dave and I'll be the bus driver."

I shake his hand, "well hello Dave the bus driver. Do you need any help loading things?"

He shakes his head, "that won't be necessary Kara but thank you for the offer. You're much nicer than that other girl on the bus."

I tilt my head to the side. What did he mean by another girl on the bus? I'd met most of their crew and they were all very nice men, no one had told me jack about another girl.

"What girl?"

Dave scratches his head, "her name is Ivy and I think she's doing merch. I don't like her much, very rude to me. Young girls nowadays don't have any manners."

I slap him on the back, "I'll keep an eye on her. Show her how to properly treat people Dave. See you on the bus."

"See you on the bus Jasmine."

I sling my camera bag over my shoulder and board the bus. Dan and Phil had landed themselves a rather nice bus. Walking into the front lounge I'm immediately engulfed by my boyfriend.

"I thought for a second you'd never get out of bed Jasmine."

"The beds a lot comfier when you're beside me, Dan."

I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him. He chuckles against my lips before kissing me back. Phil makes gagging noises behind us, he could be really immature sometimes.

"No sex on the bus you two. Phil has put this foot down."

Dan and I pull away from each other, Dan moving his arms to wrap around my waist so I could lean my back against his chest.

"Okay Phil, but only because Sarah's not here to keep your bunk warm at night."

I wiggle my eyebrows causing Phil to blush and retreat towards the bunk area. Dan squeezes my waist.

"It's going to be so much fun having you on tour Jasmine, time to mess with Phil's head."

Oh, I intended to mess with Phil whenever I got the chance. But after what Dave told me about another girl being on tour with us I wasn't going to let my boyfriend get away with keeping it from me.

"So who's Ivy?"

Dan tenses before releasing me. I turn around and fold my arms across my chest.

"She won some competition the management team set up to be our merch person for the tour. She's kind of off; I don't think she understands boundaries. But all you need to know is that I love you and only you."