❊ Afterword ❊

I didn't realise this would be so difficulty to write, but evidently the hour and 45 minutes I spent writing it would like to differ. . .

So, huh, it's over now, isn't it. It feels kinda surreal.

I had this whole heartfelt speech planned out, but I guess it's the sort of thing you need to write in the moment or you just lose it

I had this whole heartfelt speech planned out, but I guess it's the sort of thing you need to write in the moment or you just lose it. Okay, this is sounding nothing like a traditional afterword, but then again, since when was I one to be professional?

When I started writing this book, it was purely experimental. I was testing the boundaries, seeing what Wattpad had to offer and basically just trying to improve my writing, I honestly never thought I'd get to a 30th chapter, let alone actually complete the book, and honestly? This is all because of you guys, to some it may not be a lot, but the support I got on this stupid little book is what really kept me going and thinking, perhaps, this book isn't all as bad as I think.

And for that, I owe you all a big, fat,

thank you.

Anyway, that's enough of boring you out of your skulls. You must be wondering what the aim of this chapter is so I'll get on to that. I suppose the biggest question has to be: what's going to happen now? What about everything else I've been talking about? Well. Thank the good Lord, because your questions are about to be answered. Presenting...

W H A T ' S • N E X T . . . ?

1. Epilogue

Yes, I do intend on posting an epilogue... eventually. In my head, the epilogue is set to take place somewhere in the near future. If anyone has any suggestions on what they want to happen, don't hesitate to say- I'm running low on ideas and I'll be happy to include any ideas.

2. Extras

Expect about 3 extra chapters to be published sometime in the near* future. These are mostly just for filling in some gaps but as they do not affect the plot per se, they aren't necessarily a 'must-read'. Their contents for now will be a surprise, but I'll just say this: they aren't from Mai's POV.

3. Rewrite

I've actually put a lot of thought into this. So yes, I still do plan on rewriting Yellow. Like most other books posted on Wattpad, it's just a first draft and I'm not going to deny they're some parts that need major improvement. Content-wise, it won't change too much, but the first 10-ish chapters will probably be unrecognisable... but hopefully in a good way. Anywho, if for some reason you really like this version, don't you worry- I don't plan on starting the rewrite until at least ...August probably.

[ *WARNING: in carmen land, "near" is often synonymous for 3-8 months... it is ill-advised to get your hopes up. ]

❊ ❊ ❊

Well. So that's all from me. Thank you for sticking with this to the end. I really appreciate all you guys.

Carmen~

©elysiani 2017