Chapter Two: The Comforting Spell on Energon

Your POV

Three weeks had passed since you decided to stay with the Autobots, but it came to you as years.

Thoughtfully, you sat at the desk of your room, almost like the one in your little room next to the garage back home. With a very small wrench you worked on a cylindrical metal object.

When you realized that the bots would reach the earth, you wanted to set off right away. Unfortunately, it was not immediately possible. Years passed before you had the opportunity to get on your way.

If it had not been for your mother, you would have let everything behind you.

But she became ill.

You only noticed after a few seconds that you had stopped working and instead you had started to knock around with the wrench on the work surface at regular intervals.

Abruptly you interrupted this act and stopped your work as well as the negative thoughts.

As soon as you arrived, the time passed incredibly slowly. For no reason, it almost stood still, even now, when you wiped your hands on an already dirty cloth.

Disbelieving you had looked up to them, to a giant species. You had imagined them differently, not more than two meters. They looked so strange, but with the first word that left the mouth of the Prime also just as familiar.

Probably they also expected to be able to talk with you on eye hight.

You rose from your chair, you had sat on him for long enough - you had the sense of movement and something new. Without hesitation, you left your room and closed the big iron door. Your eyes stayed on Ratchet, which gave you a brief glance.

He was almost always the first one you saw when you left the door, which he was also most of the time in next proximity to the equipment.

You knew he didn't like you, he made it very clear. For a reason he had clearly expressed. But you didn't find it fair that he behaved like this for such a reason. Maybe he would act also like this without a reason, you were not sure.

Fortunately, he was not the only one who was sitting at the center of the base. Bumblebee and Arcee were not far from him.

"Hey."

You simply threw the greeting into the room, so that almost everyone was addressed.

"Hello ____, nice to see you," Arcee replied while Bumblebee gave a friendly sound. It was his way to greet you... at least you thought so...

"You seem to be pretty busy in there," she added, and smiled slightly. You nodded and looked up again.

"It's very interesting, would you like to see it?" You asked ironically and Bumblebee raised his hands with a calming tone. The two of them were really good souls, not easy but kind-hearted. In particular, Arcee applied to the description 'not easy', you had noticed that quickly. Fortunately, you had no problems with each other, this was probably partly due to Cliffjumper who had mediated between you two.

"Where are the others?"

Optimus could not be very far, you would feel it. The further he moved away from you, the more clearly could you perceive sounds. Sounds he heard. You had noticed that this only worked at a distance when you first tried to find them. Unconscious about their disguise as vehicles, you were so  desperate, since you could not contact him.

"Bulkhead and Cliff are still on the road, and we'll be on our way."

Irritated, you pulled your brows together. So they went off again today, nothing new .