Chapter One

Here's the original chapter one! ENJOY :)

P.S. That's Lisa in the pic! :D ----->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kendall's POV-

Me, Logan, Carlos, and James, were all chillin' in the apartment. James was combing his hair. Logan was reading a math book. Carlos was sliding down Swirly. And me, the normal one, was watching TV.

My phone started to ring and I groaned when I read who was calling; Gustavo. I pressed the button and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Dogs. Studio. NOW!" Gustavo's voice boomed through the phone, then he hung up. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, Gustavo needs us at the studio." I stood up as they all groaned.

We all left for Rocque Records.

-Lisa's POV-

I sat inbetween Kelly and my uncle Gustavo, looking at all the buttons on the control box.

"Ooh, what's this button do?" I slowly started moving my finger towards the button.

"DON'T PRESS IT." My uncle pushes my hand away. I shrug and sit back in my chair, sighing.

"So, when do I start singing?" I asked him.

"When I SAY SO!" He replied. I laughed at him and he just pulled a confused face. I heard people walking down the hallway, along with voices. They sounded like boys...

They walked in as they argued.

"Boys," Kelly tried to stop their fighting. "Boys!... BOYS!" They stopped and looked at Kelly. "There's someone here I'd like for you to meet. This is Lisa, Gustavo's neice. She's here to become a singer. Lisa, this is Logan, James, Carlos, and Kendall. Also known as Big Time Rush." Giving a small wave at them, they give me a friendly smile.

I looked at all the boys. They were pretty cute, but Kendall's the cutest. What am I saying!? I'm 12 and he's like 16! I couldn't date him.

"Okay, now that that's over with... DOGS. BOOTH. NOW!" Gustavo hollered and the boys ran into the booth. Gustavo pressed a button and the music started.