Chapter Ten

HELLO! Here is chapter 10(:

ENJOY! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV- A Few Days Later...

"Thanks, guys! See you tomorrow at 7!" I called to Kelly and Gustavo.

"Bye, sweetie!" Kelly shouted back, smiling. I waved and ran outside of the studio, where my mom was waiting in the car for me. I jumped into the front seat, and put on my seatbelt.

"Hi, hon. How was the studio?" My mom said as she pulled out of Rocque Records.

"Pretty good! I have to write a new song," I replied, checking my phone fore texts. There was one from Katie, so I opened it up.

"That's great, Lis!" Mom said, smiling. I just nodded and read the text.

Katie: Hey, wanna hang in my apartment?

"Mom, can I hang with Katie today?" I asked, sliding open the keyboard to my phone.

"Sure," she responded, stopping at a red light.

Me: I'm in. I'll be there soon

Katie: Kay.

Me: Peace

Katie: See ya

We finally arrived at the Palm Woods, and I got out of the car, running into the building. I ran to the elevators, and rode up to the second floor. Once it was on the floor, I ran to apartment 2J and knocked. Katie answered it, and smiled.

"Yo, come in," she said, and I walked in. All of the guys were sitting on the couch, playing a video game. They were standing up, shouting at the TV... Looked pretty intense.

"OH! You're out, Logan!" Carlos exclaimed, and Logan groaned as he sat on the couch, crossing his arms.

"Who's winning?" I questioned, sitting behind Kendall on the couch. He didn't seem to notice until he looked at me and smiled, causing him to get hit by James.

"OHHH! You're out, Kendall!" James exclaimed, laughing. Kendall sighed, sitting down next to me.

"Carlos is winning," he said, then winked at me. I winked back, and continued to watch Carlos and James play the video game.

"This is boring," Katie said after a while. "Lisa, let's go to my room." She stood up and I nodded, getting up as well.

"See ya, guys," I said as we walked to her room. We sat on her bed, and started to talk.

"Hey, girls," Kendall said, peeking his head into the room.

"What?" Katie asked, annoyed. I giggled a bit, and bit my lip, looking down.

"Mom just wanted me to tell you that she was going to the store," he said. "Jeez." I laughed and looked up at him.

"Okay, bye...," Katie stated, and he rolled his eyes, leaving the room and shutting the door.

"You are so mean to him," I said, laughing.

"Hey, he's my big brother," she replied, leaning against the headboard of her bed. "It's my job." She sighed, and I laughed, shaking my head.

"Sure..." We continued to talk for a little bit.

"Hey, I have to go to the bathroom," Katie said. "Be right back." I nodded, and she stood up, leaving the room and going to the bathroom.

I sighed and looked around her room, awkwardly. Then, I looked down at my neck, pulling out the necklace Kendall gave me for my birthday. I looked down at it, rubbing the little diamonds with my finger tip.