Chapter Nineteen *Finale*

Hey guys!

Here's the finale!!!! ... :'(

But don't worry... There's gonna be a sequel ;)

I hope you guys enjoy this ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV-

"Lisa, Kendall! Over here!" A paparazzi shouted, camera's flashing everywhere. Kendall and I looked over that way with his arms around my waist. We smiled as the flashes kept coming.

Gustavo made us go out in public together so the paparazzi will see us, and the gossip will get out. He thought he was such a genius, but that's what celebrities have to do if they want stuff to spread about them.

Kendall and I started walking towards the ice-cream shop again, the smiles still on our faces; They were fake ones. He pushed open the door to the shop, and held it open for me. I walked in, him following and we ordered our ice-cream. Once we got them, we found a booth at the back.

"This is so dumb," I said sighing, and licking my ice-cream.

"What? Having to go out and have the paps see us on purpose?" Kendall asked, licking his ice-cream.

"Yeah. Why can't we just be together and nobody care? It'd be so much easier," I replied, looking down. I heard him sigh, and I looked up at him.

"I know, Lisa... But we'll just have to see what happens," he stated, and I nodded sadly.

"Hopefully the fans won't care."

"Me too." I licked my ice-cream, and I got some on my nose. Kendall laughed and I smiled. "Here, let me get that." He slowly leaned over the table, and kissed my nose. Giggling, I scrunched my nose up.

We finished off our ice-cream over a conversation. When we left, the paparazzi swarmed again. I put on a fake smile, and kept walking.

-------------------

"Okay, you two," Gustavo started, looking between Kendall and I. "You guys are going to do a photo shoot together." Kendall and I looked at each other, and shrugged.

"Okay," we both replied.

"ALRIGHT! Let's do this!" My uncle exclaimed. "MARCOS." A guy with long, brown hair ran in, holding a camera.

"Marcos Del Posey?" Kendall asked.

"Good, so you remember him," Gustavo stated, and Marcos started taking pictures of us. I squinted my eyes, and held my arm up to block the flashes.

"Hey, stop. It's hurting her eyes," my boyfriend said, and the flashes stopped. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.