Chapter Fifteen

CHAPTER 15 :D <3

EnJoY (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV-

After high-fiving the team I played against and their coach, I started running towards Kendall with a smile on my face. He smiled too, as he opened his arms for me to run into. I jumped into them and he caught me, spinning me around.

"I'm so glad you're here," I mumbled, squeezing his neck - Not hard, though. Just enough to let him know I'm glad to be in his arms again. He pulled out, and looked me into the eyes.

"I'm glad too," he said, and I blushed as he sat me down. "Good game. I didn't know you were that good of a player!" I laughed and looked down.

"Thank you," I replied, then smiled up at him.

"Hey, do you mind if we talk outside?" Kendall asked, and I nodded. We started making my way to the back door, when a voice called.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" I turned around, and looked at my mom. I looked at Kendall with a worried expression, and he looked back at me with the same one.

"Uh, Kendall just has to talk to me about something," I said smiling reassuring, hoping she wouldn't ask anything else. I looked over at Kendall, and he nodded at her.

"Alright," my mom said, crossing her arms and looking at me, uncertain.

"It's okay, mother," I joked chuckling, and Kendall and I walked out the back door of the gym. "Alright, so what's up?" I asked, turning to Kendall once the door was shut. He leaned back against the brick wall with his arms crossed, and he sighed as he looked down.

"I- I'm really, truly, honestly, a million percent sorry!" He said, then looked up at me, meeting my eyes. I bit my lip, and looked down, thinking this through.

Should I forgive him? I mean, everyone deserves a second chance, and I... love him.

"I forgive you," I stated, looking him in the eye.

"Lisa, please, ju- Wait, did you say you forgive me?" He responded, his eyes wide.

"Yeah," I said, smiling. "I did." He looked up and sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much, Lisa," he said, looking at me with his gorgeous, green eyes.

"You're welcome, Kendall." Then it was silent, but Kendall broke it.

"Um, if you don't mind, I would like to sing you a song..." He blushed a little, and I smiled.

"Okay. Go for it," I said, and he grabbed my hands, looking me into the eyes. My cheeks got hot, and I smiled.