Chapter Sixteen

Hello people! :D

Before I start this chapter, I would just like to clear something up...

Lisa is 13 & Kendall is 16!!

Alright, thank you and enjoy this chapter <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV-

I stepped out of my apartment to head to the studio. After shutting the door, a blond girl walked up to me.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?" She spoke, crossing her arms.

"Uh..." I scrunched my eye brows, and she smirked at me. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Jo. Jo Taylor. Kendall Knight's ex-girlfriend," she replied, and I lifted my eyebrows up.

"Okay, then... I'm going to leave now," I said, walking towards the elevator.

It's not a very good idea to be alone with your boyfriend's ex.

"I saw you two kissing," Jo called, and I stopped dead in my tracks, my eyes wide. I turned around and looked at her. "You two are dating, aren't you?"

"Why would I answer you?" I questioned, becoming angry.

"Because if you don't, I'm gonna tell everyone that you two are," she replied, smirking.

"Listen, it's really none of your business," I said, calmly.

"So you two are dating?" She asked again, pushing the button to the elevator.

"Jo, please-"

"So you are dating!" She exclaimed as the elevator doors opened. 

"Dude!" I shouted, and she smirked.

"Looks like I've got some gossip to spread," she told me, walking into the elevator.

"No!" I yelled, running towards it, but she waved as the doors closed. I started banging on it. "Jo, please!" Groaning, I gave up and started to think. I need to tell Kendall!

I ran as fast as I can to apartment 2J, and bang on the door. Katie answered it, and looks at me oddly.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Katie, where's Kendall?" I questioned, looking behind her into the apartment.

"Uh, he's in his room," she replied, and I ran towards it, barging in.

"Hey, ba-" Kendall started smiling, but interrupted him.

"Kendall! Jo knows!" I said, slamming his door. He shot up from his desk chair.

"She knows about us?" He asked, his eyes wide.

"Yes!"

"Oh no, this is not good," he said, pacing around the room.

"You got that right," I told him. "What are we going to do? She's going to tell everyone!"

"How do you know?"

"She said "Looks like I've got some gossip to spread." Dude, she saw us kissing!" I replied, holding the sides of my head.

"Once again, this is NOT good!" He said. "She gets really jealous, which makes it worse." He sat down on his bed, and I joined him.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder. We thought for a second, before I thought of something. I lifted my head up and looked at him. "We need Katie." 

We smiled deviously.

This is gonna be good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh, sorry it's so short! But I'll make sure the next chapter is longer! :D

Thanks for reading(:

~Comment, Vote, Fan~

-Hannah Henderson<333333 :)