Chapter Fourteen

HELLO! Here is chapter 14! :D WOO, I'm excited!!!!

Oh and btw, this story almost has 300 views! :OOOO

THANKS SO MUCH, I APPRECIATE IT<333333

And I'd really like it if you gave me feedback! Pweeeeease? :) Haha.

Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kendall's POV- 1 Month Later...

I looked at myself in the mirror, and pushed up my sleeves to my plaid shirt. After putting on my beanie, I looked at the time. I'm supposed to be meeting Jo in 5 minutes at the Palm Woods park. Since she's came back, we've been hanging out a lot. I'm not gonna lie, I've missed her a lot, but everytime I'm with her, my mind always drifts off to Lisa.

I walked out of my room, out of apartment 2J, and into the elevator. When it stopped in the lobby, I walked out, only to run into someone.

"Hey, watch it," they said, and I reconized the voice. I looked down at her, and she looked up at me. "Oh, it's you," Lisa spoke again. She was wearing a basketball uniform, and had a basketball under her arm.

"Lisa, can we at least try to be friends?" I asked, looking at her pleadingly.

"No," she replied with no emotion.

"Why not?" I questioned, and her face turned to sadness. It broke my heart.

"Thank you," she said, and I looked at her confused.

"What are you thanking me for?" I questioned, crossing my arms in concern.

"Thank you for being the reason I cry myself to sleep every night," she responded, her eyes watering. My expression turned to sad and hurt, as my arms drop to my sides. I felt really bad.

"Lisa..." She shook her head, and then ran past me. "WAIT!" I called, but she didn't even look back. I groaned, and debated on whether I should go after her or not. I decided not to, since I'm already late to meet Jo. I sighed and started making my way to the park.

"Hey, you're late," Jo said smiling, as she got up from the bench to greet me.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I apologized as she wrapped her arms around me. I reluctantly wrapped mine around her shoulders, and she pulled out soon after.

"It's okay," she said as she led me to the bench, and we sat down.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"Good, actually. Oh, I have a funny story," she started, but I spaced out, thinking about Lisa.

Lisa and I have so many good memories together... We always seemed happy and smiley when we were together, or even when we walked into the same room as each other. Why did that all have to stop? I'm the reason she crys herself to sleep every night, and that breaks my heart. I'm so in love with her, it's not even funny. And I need to tell her... Quick! I just hadn't realized it until I lost her and Jo came back into my life...

"Jo," I stopped her, holding my hand up as I closed my eyes. I opened them back up to see her face full of confusion. "Listen, I know we had something in the past, but the past is the past.. And I think we should just... stay friends." I watched her as her face turned from confused to sad and a little angry.

"Oh, oh okay. I understand," she said, tucking a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry, Jo," I said. 

"No, no, it's okay," she assured me, smiling. 

"Thanks, Jo. You're the best," I told her, smiling. "We're still friends, right?"

"Yep.. Friends."

"Good. Hey, listen. I gotta run. I have something I need to fix," I stated, standing up.

"Oh, okay." Jo stood up, too. "Well, I guess I'll see you later then?" She asked, and I shrugged before taking off running. I know it was mean to do that, but I NEED to get my girl back. But first, I gotta know where she is. I ran up the steps to apartment 2J, and I ran in.

"Where's Katie!?" I asked the guys, frantically.

"In her room," Logan replied, not looking up from the TV. I ran to my little sister's room, and barged right in.

"HEY! Ever heard of knocking?" She snapped, standing up from her bed and walking towards me.

"Katie, I have NO time for that," I said, and she rolled her eyes. "Do you know where Lisa is?"

"Why would I tell you that if you broke her heart?" She questioned, crossing her arms.

"Katie Knight, this is serious!" I said, stomping my foot. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm acting like a little kid, but this is serious!

"How serious?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Katie, I'm going to try and make things right for Lisa and I. I want them to be how they used to be - Back to normal," I replied. "Don't you think everyone deserves a second chance?" She thought for a second.

"She's at the local gym."

"Thank you, baby sister!" I grabbed her head, and kissed it. "I LOVE YOU," I called to her as I ran out of her room.

Avoiding the elevator, I took the steps and ran out of the Palm Woods. I ran down the streets of LA until I found the local gym. Gasping for air, I leaned my hands on my knees. Once I was good, I walked into the gym, looking for the basketball court. I figured that's where Lisa would be, since se was wearing a basketball unifrom.

I walked towards the basketball court once I found it, and pushed open the door. There were kids running up and down the court, and I searched for Lisa. As I did, I walked more into the room, and leaned against the wall. I soon found her, and she looked over at me. Smiling, I waved at her and her eyes widened. She quickly looked away, and got her head back into the game.

Sometimes, she would make a basket and I'd cheer and smile.

Soon, the loud buzzer went off, causing her team and coach to scream, since they won. I smiled and clapped. Her team lined up and highfived the team they played against as I stepped away from the wall. Then, Lisa did something that I wasn't expecting; She ran to me, smiling. I couldn't help but smile too, as she jumped into my arms, and I spun her around.

I'm so glad to have her in my arms again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!

Cute chapter, I loved it! Hahaha :D

Next chapter will be in Lisa's POV ;D

THANKS FOR READING!

~Comment, Vote, Fan~

-Hannah Henderson<3333333 :)