Chapter Eighteen

Hey, guys! Here's the next chapter :D

I'm sad to say that I think this story is coming to an end soon... I'm still thinking about making a sequel, though :D SO turn that frown upside down!! xD

This chapter is going to be dedicated to @KendallsCoverGirl because she left me the SWEETEST comment on my profile, and I couldn't stop smiling :'D So thanks girl, and this chapter is for you :) <3

ENJOY<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV-

Kendall, Katie, Logan, James, Carlos, and I walked into Rocque Records. We walked into the elevator, my boyfriend and I hand in hand.

"He's going to kill me," I said, freaking out about my uncle. "He. Is. Going. To. Kill. Me. I'm going to die today." I kept rambling on.

"Lisa," Kendall said sternly, and I stopped talking. "Gustavo's not going to kill you. And if he tries to, I'll protect you." He smiled flirtatiously at me, and I laughed as Katie, Carlos, Logan, and James groaned.

"Oh, be quiet," I snapped, and the elevator doors opened. My eyes widened and I stayed where I stood. "I'm dead." Katie, James, Carlos, and Logan walked off the elevator, and looked at me.

"Babe, come on. It'll be fine," Kendall assured me. "I don't care what Gustavo thinks, because you and I are in this together." I couldn't help but smile and blush, and I looked up at him. He looked down at me, and grinned.

"Oh, no!" Logan, Carlos, and James said.

"Cover your eyes!" Katie exclaimed, and they all covered their eyes. Kendall and I laughed, then kissed. When we pulled out, he squeezed my hand reassuringly, and we stepped of the elevator. We walked down the hallway, and stood in front of my uncle's office.

I took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"YOU'RE WHAT!?" My uncle Gustavo exclaimed, standing up and slapping his hands on his desk.

"We're dat-" I started, but he cut me off.

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!"

"Kay," I said, looking down at the floor. Kendall sighed.

"Gustavo, it's not a big deal," he said.

"Actually, Kendall," Kelly started, "it kind of is. This could really hurt Big Time Rush's and Lisa's careers."

I looked up at Kendall as he looked down at his shoes.

"How?" I asked, looking at Kelly and my uncle.

"First off, the age difference is big," he said, holding up his pointer finger. "And second, girlfriends and boyfriends can hurt the celebs fan-base." He held up his middle finger, creating a peace sign.

"Seriously?" I asked, my expression becoming sad.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, guys," Kelly said, looking at us sympathetically.

"No, no, it's okay," I said. "I knew it was too good to be true." I looked around at everyone, giving a sad smile. "I'll see you guys back home." And with that, I turned on my heel, making my way out of Gustavo's office.

"Wait, Lisa," Kendall said, but I shook my head as I walked out. Once I knew nobody could see me, I started to sprint as tears came to my eyes.

-Kendall's POV-