Chapter 21

NOT EDITED

So there are many things in this world that I hate. There are so many that I love. Is there anything that I love and hate? If you answered yes then congratulations you were right. What's that thing might you ask? Well again if you answered Blake you were right again. Give yourself a pat on the back for that one.

So why am I bringing this to attention? Blake decided that we needed to have a real date. He said he wanted to go all out of this one, which is so sweet. Reason one for why I love him. Now the reason I hate him. Blake is determined to keep what we're doing a secret. Alex, Jenny, and Cody won't give me any hints. All they did was give me a note which said 'go home, get ready' on it, which is what I was on my way to doing right now. Too bad they won't tell me what to wear.

Walking through my front door I knew something was up. There were a few roses leading me from my front door to my bedroom where I opened the door and found it led to my bed, which on it had a box. Letting the curiosity get the best of me I opened it. There was a black dress and a black pair of heels. On the bottom of the box was an envelope, it read: "put this on, don't question it, it'll all make sense once we get there". And you best bet I put on the gorgeous dress.

Two hours later, I had a full face of makeup, curled hair, and my outfit on

Two hours later, I had a full face of makeup, curled hair, and my outfit on. It was a long black fitting dress with a slit up the right leg to mid thigh. The sides were full of black lace. It was simple but yet, beautiful. I paired it with diamond earrings and a bracelet. I also had my black clutch.

Jenny called me earlier and told me to be ready by eight. It was 7:58. Perfectly timed if I do say so myself. I can't stop wondering what we're going to do. Is he getting me all dressed up just so that we can go somewhere that no ones going to see us or are we going to a party? A bell interrupted my thoughts.

Opening the door, the first thing I noticed was the massive limo sitting in my driveway. The second was the gorgeous figure standing in front of me. Clad in a black suit, Blake was undeniably hot.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He said as he stood looking at me.

"Why thank you kind sir. Don't you look dashing as well tonight?" I say with a sarcastic curtsy. Blake playfully rolls his eyes and puts his elbow in mine. He escorts me to the limo and opens my door.

"M'lady"

"How nice of you. What's going on?" I ask as I get in the car.

"We're going a date. Champagne?"

"Please. Can you tell me where?" He pours two glasses.

"Not yet. Here you go." Blake hands one to me.

"Thanks. So why can't you tell me? And why are we so dressed up, and with a limo?"

"Patience"

-------------

So after 45 minutes of me failing at interrogating Blake, we had finally made it to our destination. It was a fancy hotel. And no we weren't going up to a room. We actually ended up going to a ball room. Inside was many people dressed up also. Let's just say that it looked expensive in here. People dancing, sitting at tables, and just talking amongst themselves. Blake immediately took me to a table, of course after exchanging a few pleasantries to a few nameless people. Well obviously not nameless, but you catch my drift- well at least you should. Oh well.

Blake and I sat down at a table with our name on it. We ordered and sat and just talked and talked. We talked about almost everything under the sun. Once our food came, we ate and still kept our conversation.

After eating, a slow song came on and Blake stood up and offered his hand. "Care to dance with me?" I grabbed it and stood also.

"I'd love to." We joined other couples on the dance floor and danced in a comfortable silence. Halfway through the song I looked up at Blake.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"All of this. You didn't have to do this. It's wonderful. I love it."

"I'd do anything for you. I-I have to tell you something, but please don't run. If you don't feel the same way, I get it. We can just act like I never said anything, but I need to tell you." I could tell he was nervous.

"Blake, what is it?" I asked, starting to get scared, I didn't want our fairytale to end so soon.

"I love you" I looked at Blake and smiled.

"Oh good. I thought it was something bad. You acted like it you were about to tell me you killed my puppy."

"No. I didn't. And you don't even have a dog. So I get it if you don't feel the same way about me. I mean you're perfect. You've got it all, why would you love someone like me? I mean I'm just--" I interrupted him with a kiss. I pulled away after a few seconds and smiled again.

"Of course I love you, silly"

The end.

----------------

Okay I know that was a sucky ending but I wanted to leave you all to finish the story the way you think it ends. For instance, do they live in happily ever after with five kids and become doctors? Do they go back to school and she gets bullied more? Or do they break up? This is why I'm not doing an epilogue. Leave it to your imagination.

I can't believe I'm finished with this book. I've been working on it for a year and a half, and I'm actually done. I'm really excited to start my new book. It's called "How to be a Heartbreaker" it's not public yet but will be soon.

Thank you for all the support. I love you guys and please vote, comment, and follow me!!