200715
06:31

We haven't been awake this early since high school. All the boys were scrambling anxiously, rushing around trying to get ready for their first day as trainees. 

"Hyung ! Move !! I need to wash my face !!"

"I'm your hyung, you can't tell me to move !!"

Eomma Jin and I watched the children  scrambling as we prepared their breakfast. 

"They're so nervous." Jin said, placing some food on plates.

"Aren't you nervous too ?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, but I'm like their eomma. I have to stay calm otherwise they're gonna feel as if they're doomed."

After breakfast, we all headed out. Jazmine, Mina & I wanted to drop them off at the Big Hit building. It felt like we were parents dropping off our kids on their first day of school. 

"Bye babygirl, I'll see you later. I'll text you when I can, okay ?"

"Okay, Oppa. Have fun !! And tell me all about it later. I love you."

"I love you too."

And there they went. J-hope was jumping and waving as we left, what a ray of sunshine he is.

22:37

"It's getting late, shouldn't they be home by now ? They've been there since seven AM !" Mina worried. Mina, Jazmine & I were sitting in the kitchen with the food we had prepared earlier for dinner, waiting for our boyfriends to arrive. 

"Hmm, yeahh they should b–" Jazmine was interrupted as we all heard the door lock clicking.

"Welcome home !!" We said happily. The seven boys entered, looking drained. They all walked in like zombies, slowly and as if they were dead. Jungkook plopped down on the couch face down, and V practically belly flopped on top of him. J-Hope and Rapmon slowly stumbled to their room; and Jin & Jimin headed to us in the kitchen. 

"Hi Jagiya," Jimin said to Mina while hugging her tiredly, same with Jin & Jazmine.

"What happened today ? You guys look dead." I said.

"Today was crazy. We're just really tired from everything we did on our schedule." Jin replied.

"Ah I see, you guys should rest since you're tired and doing this again tomorrow. By the way ? Where's Agust Oppa ?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe he went to your room right when we came home." Jimin replied.

"Okay. We made dinner while you guys were out, eat before you go to bed okay ? You guys must be hungry after working so hard. I'm gonna check on Agust Oppa. 

I headed to Yoongi and I's bedroom and there he was. He was already curled up in a ball under the covers. I sat next to his sleeping body and stoked his peaceful face. Soon, I decided to go to sleep as well since he was already in bed.

200716
04:24

I had woken up to a bright light at the corner of the room and a pencil tapping continuously. I squinted towards the light and saw someone sitting at the desk in our room. I felt beside me to find that Yoongi wasn't in bed with me. I groggily turned to the opposite side and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. The time read '04:24'. Why was Yoongi awake so early ? Groggily, I got out of bed and headed towards Yoongi at the desk. 

"Oppa ?" I said, tapping his shoulder. He jumped a bit, surprised at me interrupting him.

"Babygirl, what are you doing awake this early ?" He asked.

"I should be asking you that .."

"Oh, I was just working on a new song. Did I wake you ?" I nodded. "Sorry, baby !"

"It's okay, but you should be sleeping, Oppa. You have another long day later."

"I know, babygirl; but I woke up a earlier to go to the bathroom and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to start writing." He explained.

"Ahh, I see. " I said, sitting on his lap. "Did you have a good first day ?" He nodded.

"Even though we're all really tired, we had fun ! We spent a few hours in a meeting with Bang PD-nim discussing our group name and the type of music we want to produce. Then we spent another few hours in class learning about the life as an idol, what our lives will be like in a couple years once we debut, how we need to act like in public, etc. Then we spent another few hours in language class since we need to learn how to speak Japanese and English. (a/n : they're in Korea, they speak Korean, but this book is in English ok,, so thats why they're learning english) Then we spent the last few hours doing vocal training and a little exercise to warm us up for dance practice soon."

"Wow, it sounds like today was busy."

"It was, but we enjoyed."

"So what's your group name going to be, Oppa ?"

"Bang PD-nim and the staff suggested 'Big Kids' and 'Young Nation', but Rapmon suggested 'Bangtan Boys'/'Bangtan Sonyeondan' since that's what we've been calling ourselves for years. They really liked that name so that's what we're gonna go with." He replied, smiling.

"I like it too." I smiled back. "And what about your music ?"

"Hip Hop for sure. There aren't many groups who do purely hip hop. K-Pop is what's more common, but Bang PD-nim wants to take a different approach and make us unique from the rest." I nodded. "We're gonna be meeting tomorrow and start writing songs, which is why I wanted to start writing a little early."

"What are your ideas for the song you're writing, Oppa ?"

"This song is gonna be about moving forward and persevering despite the hardships there may be. Also that the best part of achieving your dreams is when you're at your worst, because it makes the coming day even brighter."

"Wow, Oppa. That's such a good idea !"

"Thanks, babygirl. I wanna call this song 'Tomorrow'. I hope the other producers like it. I can't wait to make a beat for it."

"I'm sure they're love it, Oppa." I said, leaving a kiss on his cheek. "I think I'm gonna get a couple more hours of sleep, are you coming to bed with me ?" I asked.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna keep working until we're supposed to wake up."

"Are you sure, Oppa ? Won't you be tired later ?"

"I'll be okay. Go back to sleep, babygirl."

"Okay. I love you, Oppa." 

"I love you too." He replied, giving me a 'goodnight' kiss as I got off of his lap. 

I snuggled back under the covers, slowly falling back asleep. 'He's so hardworking.' I thought.

a/n :

ariana just started her tour the other night and im not mentally prepared bc im seeing her in 28 days ohmygod

~ jazunyan