230821
21:34

Another year has passed and so much has happened in that time. Bangtan released two other mini albums during the year, as well as their first studio album which actually they released a couple of days ago. They also gained a lot of popularity in this time. Their fanbase grew so much that the boys gave their fans an official name- ARMY.

In the past year, the girls and I have kept our promise of pretending to be ARMYs at fansigns. It was always fun secretly pretending to be one of the ARMYs. Some of the fans in line recognize us sometimes and talked to us. It was interesting knowing how much love someone else had for our boyfriends. At this point the girls and I weren't jealous of them loving our boys, we actually found it cute. Our relationships are secure, so we had no worries of a fan coming in and taking our boyfriends.

Now that a year has passed Yoongi decided it was about time to tell the public about our relationship. Jazmine, Jin, Mina and Jimin would do the same depending on how well the fans react to Yoongi and I's relationship. 

Yoongi and I were excited to see how the fans would feel about this. I've met a lot of ARMYs during the fansigns and they were quite kind and supportive of the boys, so I had a good feeling about revealing our relationship. 

Yoongi and I went on V-Live to announce the news tonight. I sat beside him; not too close, but not too far away. 
Immediately we were receiving comments like "Who is she ?" and what not. I started feeling a but anxious, but we had to do this.

"Hi guys, so you're probably wondering who this is next to me ... I'm sure a few of you will recognize her from the fansigns. I want to introduce you to [Y/L/N] [Y/N], my girlfriend." he said with a smile. Yoongi then turned off the comments for now so that we wouldn't be distracted while talking. I then shyly waved and said hello to the camera.

Yoongi put his arm around me and pulled me close while continuing to speak.

"[Y/N] have been dating for a long time now, don't think that I just started dating her now. We've been together since high school, so about .. six years now. She's one of the most important people in my life, I love her so much and she makes me so happy. She's a cool person, I'm sure you all will love her too. The reason why I'm telling you guys this now is because we were waiting to have more of a fanbase before revealing these kinds of personal things. I hope you all will love her as much as I do. And even though she's my girlfriend and I love her very much, I will always love ARMY too." He said with his deep toned voice.

"ARMY, I want you to know that I love your Suga Oppa so much and I'll be sure to take care of your him very well for you guys."

"She already does" Yoongi interrupted.

"Yeahh. I always see on twitter that you tell him to get lots of rest and to eat well, so don't worry ! I always make sure he is."

"She's actually been doing that since we started dating. She takes care of me well. You don't have to worry about me, I'm in good hands." I smiled at what he had said.

"Oppa, let's look at some of the comments now. Maybe ARMY has questions for us. And I wanna know what they think about us." 

"Okay, Let's see ... 'Awwwh, I'm sad that I can't date Suga Oppa now .. But I'm happy that he's happy !'  Oh .. I'm sorry we can't date either, but thank you for your support~" He read.

"'Oh my God, I talked to her at the Gimpo fansign ! She's so nice !! I can't believe I talked to Suga Oppa's girlfriend !!' " I read, giggling. 

"'You guys are so cute~'  Thank you !!"

"ARMY, do you have any questions for us ?" I asked.

"'Do you have any nicknames for each other ?'  Yes ! I call him 'Oppa', and he calls me 'babygirl'. At first, I actually didn't like when he called me 'babygirl' because he would call me that when we weren't even dating yet, but I like it now."

"'What do you like most about each other ?' " Yoongi read "Hmm, that's hard because I love everything about you, babygirl." I started blushing.

"I love everything about you too, Oppa." I replied, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I think we should stop now because we need to go home, but we'll come back on V-live again soon. Thank you ARMY for your support !! I love you !! Byeeee !" Yoongi said, waving to the camera.

"Bye ARMY !!!" I added before he turned off the live stream.

"I think that went well" Yoongi said to me.

"Me too, I think they like me" I smiled.

"I think they do too."

"Should we tell the other couples that we got a good response ?"

"No, not yet. I think we should wait a little to see the reaction of more ARMYS. There was only a couple thousand people who saw the live stream. Maybe we'll wait a few days." I nodded at his suggestion.

"Oppa, I'm happy that we finally did this"

"Me too, baby. I can finally take you to award shows as my date, and we can finally go on more public dates." I kept on smiling. I hope the rest of the ARMYs are supportive of us too.

a/n :

GUYS IM SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST A MONTH IM HORRIBLE. I've just been so busy with school and other things, and I've also been sleeping a lot and I just never have time to write because of that. I'll try to update more often~~

idk if yall care about this next part, but I just wanted to give yall a life update

- schools been sTRESSFUL AS FUCK
- i started learning hangeul,, and i know how to read and write now !! idk what anything means yet, but i can recognize the alphabet which is gr8
- i went blonde lmao

- omg i saw ariana in concert anD SHE WAS LEIK 2 FT IN FRONT OF ME ASDJHAKHJHKW 
- I ALSO MET HER MOM AND BRIAN AND SCOTT ((her best friends//backup dancers))
- I DANCED WITH SCOTT TO "BE ALRIGHT" JSHDGJHHB ((I'll be posting a youtube video about my dangerous woman tour experience soon,, stay tuned for that !!))

i think thats all that's happened in my life so far,, i'll try to write another chapter today since i've been slacking.

~ jazunyan