220402
22:29

More time has passed, following the same routine. The only time I really got to spend with Yoongi was when we went to bed. I still haven't told him about how I feel about all of this, despite almost another year passing. They've only gotten more busy and excited. I always find myself feeling neglected, but there wasn't really anything I could do about that. Often, we would try to make plans to spend time with each other, but they would always be cancelled due to him being busy with training. Times like those hurt the most.

I reached over to our bedside table, about to turn off the lights; but Yoongi interrupted me before I could.

"Wait ! Babygirl, I wanna talk to you about something !"

"Hmm ? What do you wanna talk about, Oppa ?" I asked, confused.

"Do you remember what next week is ?" He asked, smirking.

I counted the upcoming days in my head and realized what he was talking about, then smiled.

"Yes, I do remember, Oppa."

"Good. I wanna do something special with you that day."

"Really ?" He nodded.

"I want you to meet me at our special spot that night. I'll tell you when exactly closer to the actual day. It'll be just the two of us. The whole night will be ours." He said, holding my hands.

"Oppa are you sure ? What if you get busy with training again ?" I asked, doubtfully.

"It's our five year anniversary, babygirl. I promise you I'll be there and I'll get out of being busy."

"Promise ?" I said, sticking out my pinky.

"I promise, baby." He replied, wrapping his pinky around mine to seal his promise.

I barely slept that night, all I could think about was our special date and spending time with him next week.

220408
08:42

Today was finally the day.

I anticipated today for what seemed like forever. I always hoped that the days would go by faster so that today would come sooner.

I woke up to a half empty bed as usual. This time was different though. Last night, Yoongi and the boys didn't come home because they wanted to continue practicing  their new choreography. I checked my phone to see if Yoongi had sent me anything regarding today, but my notifications were empty. 

"Aigoo, this boy is always busy .." I thought.

For most of the day, I kept going on and on about my anniversary date to Jaz & Mina. I was extremely excited, and they could tell.

19:47

I spent a good amount of time getting ready for tonight. I took awhile to choose the perfect outfit and to do my makeup more bold than I usually do.

I left the dorm around this time, saying goodbye to Jazmine and Mina to head to our special spot.

"Have fun !! Tell us all about it later !!" they yelled as I headed out.

Excitedly, I drove back to the place where it all began.

Its been awhile since I've been here. The last time was before we moved to the dorm. Although it's only been two years, being back here felt nostalgic.
I forgot how many stairs there was, it felt difficult to climb up with high heels.