Chapter 2

Brielle's POV

Diggy isnt a bad looking guy at all but I just don't wanna ruin our friendship because im not the relationship type and he knows that. Its nothing to brag about but I've been a lot of guys who either hurt me or don't really love me. I turned the water on in the sink to wet my face then dry it before I went back to my seat. " You okay?" I heard a voice say as soon as I came out the restroom, I turned to see it was Diggy. "Yeah. I'm fine i said not making eye contact. I got to my seat and seconds later Diggy was sitting too. "Daniel..." I spoke he couls tell I had something on my mind because I only called him Daniel when I had something important to say or was mad. "Yeah, Brielle" he said nervously "Do you-" " Ladies and gentle the plane has now landed you may get all of your carry ons and head to the gate" I was interrupted by the Flight attendent. I got up and got my bags out the cubby above our seats and start walking to the baggage claim area with out Diggy. I could see him in the corner of my eye running but I didnt bother to turn around. Once I found my bag Diggy was right next to me and was about to speak "Brielle why are you beinhg so weird?" Diggy asked but I just ignored him and tried to walk away when he grabbed my wrist "Diggy let me go!" I said slightly loud "Tell me whats your problem youve been acting weird the whole flight" "nothing! let me go!!!" I said even louder as DIggy tightend his grip I looked him dead in the eyes and got scared of the look on his face. I knew Diggy had anger issues but I've never seen him this upset , it really scared me. He finally let me go once he saw people were staring. I ran outside with my bags and saw Diggy chasing after me but I didnt stop once I found a cab I got and told him to take me to the nearest hotel.

Diggy's POV

I have no clue what is wrong with Brielle but she's been acting really weird. Maybe because she knew I liked her or she could tell I was coming on to her. But it wasn't like she didnt know I liked her, Isn't it clear?

Brielle's POv

I got to the hotel and noticed I didnt have any money, I was looking through my wallet and found Diggy's credit card he gave me the other day, I guess I fogot to give it back to him. "Hi, how may I help you" The lady at the lobby desk greeted me "Hi ummm I would like a room for one" "How many nights?' "Two" I said smiling "how will you be paying miss?" " Credit card" I said handing her Diggy's card hoping she would let me pass knowing it;s not mine. she typed in the information and looked me "Your husband card?" she looked at me smile "uh Yeah" I said with a half smile. She gave me my room key and I went to get in the elevator. "DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE" i heard my phone ringing I reached in my purse and slid the green bar over to answer it. "Hello" "Where are you ?" a familar voice asked "Diggy?" I asked confused "Yeah ,Brielle where are you, we really need to talk im sorry for what I did at the airport I don't know what made me do that but I really need to talk to you" He said sounding very sincere and worried. "Okay meet me at the Trumps tower" "okay" he said and we both hung up. I got off the elevator and went to my room and changed into Some leggings,uggs and an oversized boyfriend sweater, I put my hair up in a messy bun and wiped all my make up off.

30 mins later --------

I was sitting in my room watching The Notebook when I heard a knock at the door,"Who is it I yelled through the door, "me" I opened the door to see it was Diggy "Come in" I said opening the door wider. I close3d the door and sat on the bed and Diggy sat next to me, For a while it was quiet then I finally broke the silence "What do we need to talk about,I told you nothing was wrong with me" I said " I know even though there is something wrong thats noit what i wanna talk about" "Then what's there to talk about Diggy?" I said looking confused "We need to talk about......." Diggy said but stopping "ABOUT WHAT?!" I said getting frustrated "About us." He said calmly, After that I knew exactly what he was talking about "Brielle, I know we've been friends for a long time but over the years I've been falling for you, even when you with other guys I was jelous it hurt me seeing you go through all the bad break-ups and hearing you in your room crying evey night when you broke up with Christopher, I always hated when you told people we were just friends and that was it..I-" I cut him off "Daniel....Why haven't you ever told me you feel so strongly about me?. I love you but only as a friend and nothing could change that. Idont wanna ruin our friendship."So nothing can make you change your mind?" Diggy asked looking in my eyes "Nothing.." I replied "What if I did this" Diggy said as he leaned and pecked my lips "Or this" he leaned towards me again this time not breaking the kiss..............