Chapter Two

"I'm really sorry. I'm not busy tomorrow. We can hang out then. But for now i have to take you to my friend for the day." He says.

"You promise?" I reply.

"I promise." He nods.

I grin then make my way down the steps.

Jim may always have plans that make us not be able to hang out, but he never breaks his promises.

*Edwards P.O.V*

"Detective Harvey i have some news on the breakout with Arkham." I say while looking at the files.

"What's it about?" Harvey replied.

"It turns out there is 7 of them. But we found Sionis's body on the street last night so there is only 6 remaining." I explain.

"Do you know who broke out?" He asked.

"We only know a few." I answer.

"Well then who is it?" He questioned.

"Barbera Kean, Aaron Muchoz, and...Jerome Valeska." I say.

"The Jerome Valeska?" Harvey said worringly.

"Yes. The Jerome Valeska." I roll my eyes.

"I'll tell Jim about it." Harvey said walking out of the room.

"But Harvey! He already has a case!" I called out.

"I'm his partner. I'll get him to take this one." Harvey chuckled.

I roll my eyes and sigh.

Harvey will never change.

*YOUR P.O.V*

"I just don't see why i can't go with you." I whine.

"This is important Y/N!" Jim says once again.

"Ugh." I groan.

I look out of the window and i notice we stopped infront of the Wayne's Manor.

I'm so confused. He's friends with The Wayne Family?!

Well just Alfred and Bruce. Mrs.Wayne and Mr.Wayne died a few years back. They were assassinated. This is Gotham. I'm totally not surprised..i feel really bad for Bruce though. He saw his parents get shot right in fromt of him. For money, though. Money you earn. Not force yourself into. Except most people don't understand that.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"I told you. You're going to my friends house for a few hours." Jim replied.

"You mean 'friends mansion'?" He grinned and got out of the car.

I am a little excited, but also very nervous. I wasn't expecting Jim to know Alfred. Or even Bruce, at that matter.

"Ah! Jim." Alfred smiled as he opened the door.

He looked at Jim, and then he looked at me.