Chapter 6

I slam the chair leg onto the floor, hoping it'd break soon. Getting no luck.

"Yes, she is downstairs. We'll take her to the magic show tonight, and I'm sure Bruce will come out!" I hear Galavans voice.

I groan, and i feel my heart sink. They're going to kill Bruce!!
This made me angry. Very angry. Who would do such a thing? All for a boy? What is it? Money?!
I roll my eyes at the idea i just got. But it's do or die. Literally.
I tip the chair backwards, making myself fall to the floor.
Crack.
"Yes!" I whisper to myself.
I look for the broken wood piece, and i find one sharp enough to cut through.
"Almost...there..." I say to myself.
It's thicker than i thought.

I manage to get it half way cut, so i just gave up.
I start ripping away at the splintery rope that feels like wood, and i slip my wrists through the loop.
Finally.
I stand up, massaging my wrists and hands. They hurt like hell.
"Greenwood, Galavan says check on the prisoner." I hear Jerome say from the other side of the door.
My heary sank, and i grew nervous. This isn't the time. Nor the place, so I run out of view, just as he walks in.

He sees the chair busted, and me gone. I think fast and i cover his mouth.
"What the fu-" he starts to yell, but i knock him out before he got any louder.
Before his body hit the ground, i try catching it so it won't make any commotion.
"You're...too...heavy.." I grunt, putting him down, weakly.
Once his body is on the ground, i try to catch a few puffs of air, because he wore me out a bit.
"Yeah yeah. I'm heading down. Stop naggin', or I'll treat you like my mother." Jerome snapped at someone.

I gasp, and i quickly run out of the room.
Turning my head left and right, i need to choose where to go. I decide left. Because if things don't go right, always go left. And there we go. Boom.
Down each hall there are men. I'm talking big men. Muscles. Bald heads. Tattoos. Bad guys. They're everywhere.
I try my best to run quietly, and these combat boots are helping a ton.
Jim, please find me. I don't think I'll make it.
That's all i think about.
I'm outnumbered, and I'm pretty sure they're way stronger than me. I mean come on, those muscles can lift elephants.. If we're talking about my Uncle Joe.
Each hall i go down seems to be loud, and noisy, from the men laughing and yelling. There aren't many choices for me to choose from so i try to find a place to hide.
TIME SKIP-
I notice I've been on the run for about 20 minutes.
I found a closet, big enough for my body and I'm pretty grateful.
"She can't be far!!" Galavan spat, walking past.
"Yes, so that means she is still in the building." Someone replied.
I listen carefully, trying to get it all.
"She...out... We'll be...Asylum." I hear them say, but that's all.
They're walking away. Not much i can do.
A/N;
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. I'VE BEEN BUSY. I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW I'M SO SORRY.
OKAY, BYE.
PLS VOTE FOR MY STORY. IT'D HELP. AND BTW. SHE WILL MAKE IT OUT, I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW.