Chapter 8

Theo throws me onto the wooden floor, and i just let it happen, not caring at all.

"TRY TO ESCAPE AGAIN, AND I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND PUT IT ON THE CHANNEL 6 NEWS WHILE EATING ICE CREAM!!" Theo yelled, slamming the door.

At this point, i don't even care. There isn't anything to care about.
I finally found my father's killer, and I'm not doimg anything about it.
Why? I don't know.
But I'd like to know.

I sit in a corner and i stare blankly at my surroundings, zoning out of this type of reality.
Just a wooden room with a sofa, and a couple of black chairs. Nothing to use as a weapon, of course. Not like i need them, anyways.
(Bruce's P.O.V)
Bam bam bam.
"Alfred?! Alfred?!" I yell, running into the room.
I twist my head left to right, and then i see Alfred on the ground, covered in boxes.
"Alfred!" I say, helping him up.

"I am sorry that i startled you. I just had a little accident." Alfred explained, shakily.
I nod.
"It's alright, Alfred." I reply.

"Bruce. Why are you still in those clothes?" Alfred asked me.
I give a confused look, and he just chuckled.
"We're going to the magic show tonight, Master Bruce." He pats my back.
Oh darn. I forgot.
"Oh yes! I will go get changed." I smile, leaving the room.
I remove the smile from my face, and i give a low growl.
I don't want to go to a magic show.

"Uhm.. Master Bruce. We have a meeting with Jim tomorrow morning.." Alfred said, leaning on the door fringe.

"O-Okay..." I say quietly.
I remember blowing up on him. I am sure he just wants to talk about that, and not his neice, i bet.

"Oh.. And Bruce.." Alfred starts.
I look at him with worry.
"I hope you are successful while looking for (Y/N.)" He said.
"Thank you, Alfred." I smile at him.
(YOUR P.O.V)
"Put this on." Jerome says, throwing a burgundy dress at me.
I roll my eyes.
"And if i don't?" I ask, rudely.
"I dunno. Just put it on." He shrugs.
I look around the room for any type of place for privacy.
"Can i have some privacy?" I ask.
"I'll turn around." He replied.
I groan.
However, i had no choice. So i quickly unzipped my pants, and unbottoned my shirt. I slipped those off, and the dress right one.
It fit tight, but it fit. I think it's supposed to look like that.
I'm done.
I notice keys with a dangling little pocket knife. Bright idea...
"Are you almost done?" Jerome growled.
"Almost..." I lie, knowing that i already am done.
I tiptoe my way to his side, and i sneakily unhook the keys from his pocket.
"We have only 2 minutes. So if it doesn't fit, just let me know." Jerome sighed, rolling his eyes.
I don't reply, because he'll know I'm right next to him.
I cuff the keys into my hand so they won't make a dangling noise, while moving away from the ginger.
"Okay, Okay. Almost done, just a little bit more ass to get into it." I fake grunt.
"Is it too small?" Jerome asked.
I put the keys into my bra, jumping up and down, so he won't hear the keys jingle.
"Yep! All done!" I chirp.
He sighed turning around, and looking at me.
"Looks great. Now let's go." He evilly smiled.
"Wait, where are we going? I am not about to be a fucking sex slave if you think that's what's about to happen! I am not going to wash the dishes, and i won't scrub any toilets!!" I nag.
His grip tightened on my arm.
"Even those ideas seem like good ones.. That's not going to happen." Jerome said.
"Then what is happening?!" I ask.
"We're going to the itsy bitsy magic show. " He smiled.
Magic show.. Death.. Bruce!!

-----------------Time Skip---------------------------
"Okay, take it off." Theo ordered.
I inhale the fresh scent of air once the cannibal took off the cloth bag.
I look at my surroundings, and i honestly know exactly where we are, ahahahhha!!
"Don't even look around. There is no way possible you'll know where we are." Galavan rolled his eyes.
"We're in the back of the Bar over on Huff St. The circus is around the corner, you fuckin dildo." I spat.
"HOW DID YOU KNOWWW!?" Galavan panicked.
"How did you not know?!" I smirk.
Jerome walks over to the mouth opened Galavan.
"It's okay, man. She did that to me, as well." Jerome said nodding his head, his lips in a straight line, and he's patting Galavans back.
"Well, look at the time!" Galavan smiled. "Show time!"