Chapter 9

"I swear to God. Touch me again, and you won't live to see another day." I spat at Jerome, who keeps poking me.

He just laughed, hanging on Greenwoods shoulder.
"Jerome, just leave her alone." A woman's voice cooed in from the other room.
I shoot my head to the other side of the room where the door entrance is, and i almost ran to the woman who walked in.
"Barbara! Please, help me!" I cry out to her.
She rolls her eyes, and looked at me. What!?
"Oh hush, honey. Ever since Jim broke up with me for that Lee bitch, I've wanted to kill Jim and his whole family. Including you. So don't beg. You're lucky you are even alive at this moment. No one in this building wants you breathing right now! So don't push it. " She rolled her eyes once more, and walked to Jerome.
"OOH BURN!!" I hear someone from the other room.
I just look down feeling awkward.

(Bruce's P.O.V)
"Are you ready to go, Master Bruce?" Alfred asked me, as he walked by.

"Yes," i straighten my tie up, "Now i am."
I walk past him with confidence. I don't really want him to know that i am very very worried inside, still.
I miss (Y/N) so much, and it's killing me not knowing if she's alive or not.
"I'll meet you in the car." I say.
"Of course." Alfred nodded.
I walk down the long steps, and I've never realized how long they were until i was actually ready to somewhere.
It took about 30 seconds to go down, maybe even 45.
But eventually i made it to the car, with Alfred holding the door open for me.
-TIME SKIP__ 25 MINS. LATER-
"Hello Mr.Wayne. We have a seat assigned just for you." A woman dressed in all black, said to me.
She looks professional. She must be the manager, or something close to it.
"Thank you." I nod.
Alfred followed us to the row of seats. I'm grateful he stayed with me. I really don't want to be alone. It's scary not knowing if someone is just going to snatch you up without even a word. .... A word... A WORD. What if (Y/N) was talking to someone besides me before she disappeared!
"Right here, sir." The woman said, knocking me straight out of my thoughts.
I hesitate to talk, not knowing what's going to come out considering i was just thinking about (Y/N).
"Thank you, again." Alfred said for me.
She nods and walks away. Probably to escort somebody else to their seats.
After about 2 minutes, the lights went dim, and the stage lights went on.
The show is starting. I watched may magicians come out, and many has left. All boring. I'm just not in the mood.
Whoever was talking to (Y/N), is the person who took her. If they didn't take her, someone they know took her.. I just need to figure out who.

SORRY THAT IT IS SHORT. I'M HAVING TROUBLE IN SCHOOL. BUT IT'S SPRING BREAK, SO I CAN STAY UP AS LONG AS I NEED TO. UNLESS I GET GROUNDED. WHICH IS A HIGH CHANCE. MY PARENTS ARE VERY STRICT.