Demon of the Mist

A/N: The picture above is Kagome's Kekkei Genkai - Mikomegan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kagome-chan, who is that?" Naruto asked. He knew that Kagome would have knowledge on anything in the shinobi world.

"Momochi Zabuza, an exiled jounin ninja from the Hidden Village of the Mist." Kagome said, "He was on the Hidden Village of the Mist assassination squad known as the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. At least that was written in the Bingo Books, correct?" Kagome asked, glancing at Zabuza who smirked underneath his bandages. He was impressed with her knowledge about him.

"What's a Bingo Book?" Naruto asked, confused.

"A black book that contain lists of dangerous shinobi from rival villages that are distributed to high ranking officials. Jounin and ANBU members to be most exact. The lists contain missing-nin or security threats that are to be eliminated." Kagome said, "You're also in the Bingo book as well, Kakashi-sensei."

Everyone stared at her in shock. Kakashi especially. As she said, only jounin level shinobi have Bingo Books. He guessed that she must have read some of the Bingo books that are stored at the Hokage tower. Everyone was having a hard time believing that their sensei is a high ranking shinobi who's known to be a threat to other shinobi villages.

"It seems like you did your homework, little girl." Zabuza said, chuckled.

"Let's just say I'm quite studious when it comes to the shinobi world." Kagome said, smirking.

"Interesting." Zabuza said, "I presume that the man next to you is Kakashi of the Sharingan Eye?"

Sasuke stiffened when Zabuza mentioned the 'Sharingan'. Sasuke knew that only certain members of the Uchiha clan have the Sharingan. He glanced at Kakashi with suspicion.

How does Kakashi-sensei have the Sharingan when he's not even an Uchiha? Sasuke thought. At that moment, Kakashi lifted his hitai-ate and opened his eyes. His left eye revealed the Sharingan eye.

That's the Sharingan? Naruto thought when he saw Kakashi's left eye.

Hai. Kagome thought.

Uncle Koichi also has the Sharingan, right? Naruto thought.

Hai. Kagome thought, The Sharingan is very rare. It's able to see and copy a person's jutsus.

That's amazing. Naruto thought.

"I'm honored to be in the presence of the shinobi who is able to copy over a thousand jutsus." Zabuza said, "Give me the old man and I just might let you all live."

"I'm afraid that I have to refuse, Zabuza." Kakashi said.

"Very well then." Zabuza said as he disappeared from the tree and appeared on a lake in front of them as he performed hand signs for a water technique, "Suiton: Kirigakure no Jutsu."

Suddenly, a mist surrounded Team 7 and Tazuna. It blanketed the area, hiding Zabuza's presence.

"Everyone don't let your guard down. Get into Manji formation." Kakashi said. The four ninjas nodded their heads and went into position to protect Tazuna. Soon enough, Kakashi vanished into the mist as well. Before Sakura could cry out for their sensei, Naruto interrupted her.

"Kagome-chan, what is this?" Naruto asked, slightly nervous.

"Part of Zabuza's 'Silent Killing' technique. It's a simple quiet method of killing an opponent. Because of the user being silent, you don't even realize you're dead before it's too late." Kagome said. Naruto and Sakura gulped while Sasuke stayed silent. Seeing that everyone was looking in different directions, Kagome closed her eyes and focused her chakra and miko-ki into her eyes. Then said a word in her mind,