A Cloud in The Sky

In the Hidden Village in the Clouds:

A young male genin with dark brown hair tied back in a high ponytail and brown eyes was getting ready to go to the Chūnin exam in the Hidden Village in the Leaves. He was very excited to go to the exam. He knew that the exam was dangerous which meant that you might not come back alive. But it will be worth the hard work and determination. Not only did he want to become a chūnin, but there was someone he wanted to meet at the exam.

"Oi, are you ready to go? We've been waiting for you forever." Another young male genin said while leaning against the door frame. He had long black hair tied back in a low ponytail and green eyes.

"Ken, can't you be a little more patient? It hasn't been ten minutes since we started packing. Besides, I'm almost done." The dark brown hair genin said while putting the last of his clothes and heading off to his bathroom to get his toiletries.

"Hai, hai." Ken said, "By the way, why do you want to go to Konoha for the Chūnin Exam? We can just it take here, ya know?"

"I know, but I kinda want to see the other shinobi villages. Besides, I have a feeling that something is going to happen there." The young genin said, coming back with all his toiletries and packing them in with his clothes. Isamu sat beside his bag while watching his master's pack his things. Isamu was his tan colored two tailed cat. He had black stripes under his eyes, black markings on his tail and his fur around his neck was completely black.

"Really?" Ken asked, his brow arched.

"Hai, besides you'll never know who you'll run into." The dark brown haired genin said.

"Are you two ready to go?" Another male genin showed up near Ken. The genin had short dirty blonde hair and grey colored eyes.

"Just about, Nao." Ken said.

"What's taking you so long?" Nao asked.

"I have to make sure that I have Kusarigama before I leave." The dark brown haired genin said as he walked over to his closet and took out his beloved weapon and strapped it around his waist.

"Alright, let's go." The dark brown haired genin said as Isamu jumped onto his left shoulder.

"Are you ready for the exams, Kohaku?" Ken asked.

"Hai." Kohaku said with a nod of his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever the universal nature assigns to any man at any time is for the good of that man at that time.    

                                         -Marcus Aurelius