A Hidden Kingdom

Unexpectedly, a group of guards surrounded Kagome's group. Judging by their armor and uniforms, Kagome knew that they were working for the Western Lord, Sesshomaru. Then the leader of the guards walked up to the group of shinobi.

"I'm Captain Masaru. You're trespassing into the Western Lord's lands. Give us your reasons." Masaru said. Before anyone could explain their reasons for accidental trespassing, Kagome spoke.

"We seek an audience with the Western Lord." Kagome said.

"What makes you think we would let you visit Sesshomaru-sama?" Masaru asked.

"I am the Shikon Miko and I demand to see the Western Lord." Kagome said. The guards began talking all at once.

"The Shikon Miko?"

"The Shikon Miko?!"

"That's impossible. The Shikon Miko disappeared over five hundred years ago."

Kagome summoned the sword that Sesshomaru had given to her during the feudal era days. Then her reiki covered her body in a glowing pink. All the guards stared in awed as she glowed. Her glow soon diminished.

"I see. Well then, follow me." Masaru said before he turned around and let Kagome's group follow after him. He was suspicious of the girl in front of him. True that she is powerful with a big amount of reiki. The sword that she had shown him was definitely a gift from the Western Lord. So she must be the Shikon Miko.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shinobi group was quite shocked about the size of the palace. It was just as big as the Hokage Mountain! The hallways were mostly quiet as they walked down the halls. On each side of the hallway were portraits of men who had long silver hair put up in different styles. Not to mention they also had yellow amber colored eyes. They wore different outfits that had a pelt of fur on their left or right shoulder.

"Kagome-sama! Naruto-kun!"

The others turned at the voices and saw Kagome and Naruto get tackled by three kids. The first one was a girl with short black hair with emerald green eyes who was wearing a yellow kimono and a green obi around her waist. The second one was also a girl who looked a lot younger than the first girl. She had long brown auburn hair tied in a low ponytail and had blood red eyes. She was wearing a pink kimono and a dark pink obi wrapped around her waist. The third one was a boy with same hair color and eyes as the girl in pink, which he looked almost the same age as her. He was wearing a sapphire blue kimono with a pair of puffy black hakama. But there was something strange about these kids. They had short fluffy tails. Not to mention claws, fangs, and pointy ears.

"Hey guys, how've you been?" Kagome asked, ruffling their heads.

"We missed you!" The brown auburn haired girl said, wrapping her arms around Kagome's neck.

"We don't get to see you much anymore!" The brown auburn haired boy whined, clinging onto Naruto's left leg.

"Sorry, we've been training a lot and doing some missions as well." Kagome said.

"Would you like to hear about our first adventure?" Naruto asked.

"Hai!" The trio said at the same time.

"There you three are!"

Everyone turned towards the female voice and saw a woman coming walking to them. The woman was wearing a navy blue kimono and a light blue obi around her waist. She had black hair that stopped at the shoulders and blood red eyes.