.7

"Who exactly did you see yesterday night?" Chris asked as a table was in the middle of us "I saw an old...friend" I said "hm? Friend?" Chris said biting his lip ring, he might have been concentrated, "yea...Chris I just I need you to help me...just ma-" I was cut off "make sure nothing happens to you? I will never let that happen...I promise..." he said very precise.

I was trapped in the house scared to leave so I pulled out my keyboard and started to ramble stuff together. I was a hardcore metal fan but I listened to other stuff like slower songs that I could mash together on the keyboard.
I found myself playing a song I knew but I couldn't remember the name.

"What is it" I said to myself, the lyrics started to come back but very slowly...

"And she says " I wish that I could be like the cool kids, cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in, I wish I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids"

"Beautiful" I jumped almost making my keyboard fall "Chris! I was just putting something together! You know!?"I said still trying to catch my breath from how much he scared me
"Sorry to alarm you, Vivian but I just couldn't help but hear you sing...you sounded great" Chris crossed his arms, and he smiled softy while biting his lip "thanks Chris..." I said biting my lip.

"Ricky's coming over" he added "why?" I asked "he's helping me set up test out some equipment for the band" Chris said.

I walked over to the room and grabbed one of the boxes where I put my journal in, I opened it and started writing

"What's happening? Why dose Chris act like this? Emotionless...cold...it's not very explainable... it kind of scares me... just seeing get a tall demanding person... He's a control, freak he even gave me rules for our relationship... but he's trying to protect me... He's probably even going to be more of a control freak since...Scott... why did I just... Think of his name?... I don't need him I have Chris ,Chris makes you feel special are you really thinking about this right now he doesn't make you feel special you make me feel awkward be honest with yourself... But this is the first time I've let somebody in my life for at least four years... I feel free... I do love Chris though  I do feel special I do! I just feel awkward around him is kind of scary honestly... it's weird he was sweet all smiles when we first met now it's just 'you're mine and he can't do shit about it' and I I just need to get myself together"

I finished writing the last sentence "hey!" I looked up "Ricky!" I jumped up from the bed and hugged him he was kind of awkward at first too but I managed to get along with him "how are you doing?" He asked nicely "great actually! how about yourself?" I asked him " yeah, yeah it's good, it's going great" he said kind of hesitant "hey I need to go! I just need to go help Chris with some stuff! It's kind of heavy" he said walking back outside.

One month... already I've been with Chris for one month? It's been that long already hm?
I woke up that morning to see Chris getting dressed "good morning" I said he looked at me with a smile, that's the first in a while "happy one month" I said "yea? I guess?" I said very I guess questionable? No I can't really explain it "uh? So...you wanna get dinner tonight or go see a movie! I mean? Let's do something instead of sit around and read..." I said suggesting ideas for our one month anniversary... again I guess you can say it like that I mean it's not a big deal a year is a big deal, but not really a month.

"Sounds good maybe a movie?" He said putting a shirt on "I would like it better if you had a shirt off" I said I just looked at me and gave me  a mischievous smile "can we possibly put that on our date suggestion ideas for tonight" he said as he crawled up the bed and got close to my ear and whispered "cause I would like that" he got up off the bed and walked out of the bedroom "i'm leaving I'll be back in about a few minutes I promise" he left without even saying I love you I mean he usually tells me that he loves me but he really didn't say that time... Is it me or am I just being a control freak never mind.

I Got up and went and made some oatmeal, it was my favorite brown sugar I always bought it at the store, after I was finished I turned on the TV and put on some SpongeBob.

"Vivian? What are you watching?" Chris Walked in "SpongeBob I mean I guess I'm still a kid" I said eating the oatmeal he leaned over the couch and give me a kiss hm? He doesn't always show me affection but I  just the way he is "I love you,you know that right" I said as I looked him in the eyes "why would I be with you then I know you love me and I love you" he said as he stroked my cheek "let me tell you something I Love you as much as you love me, I know sometimes it doesn't seem like it I just think about you too much... like  protecting you."

My eyes started to water up for some apparent reason..."why are you crying?" He asked " I'm not I'm just...I haven't been in love in a long time" I said he leaned his head closer to mine and kissed me "well I love you" he said as he continued to kiss me.