.9

I'm not going to be able to see vincent for awhile which fucking sucks but anything to keep him safe. Chris is worried and i try to calm him down but he's so worried to the point he won't even come to bed and sleep, He just stays up all night watching out for anyone suspicious.

"Chris!" I yelled "What?" he talked in his normal voice "Come to bed! i have a suprise for you" i said "Babe just hold on" he sighed "Chris baby?" I walked out of the bedroom to find his slouching on the couch just watching the window.

"babe" i looked at him and he just looked sad "look i can make you feel better" i climbed on his lap and looked him in the eye as he kissed me and held me.

"I'm sorry I'm just scared I'll be oblivious to something and get us killed" he said as he looked me in the eyes "were all in witness protection, it's ok"I smiled ask tucked his hair behind his ear. He continued to kiss me and dragged me to the bedroom.

"lovebirds? Wake up!" Ricky was hovering over the bed as I opened my eyes "oh!?" I freaked a little bit for the simple fact that I was naked underneath the bedding "ehe don't worry about it" he laughed "I'm not here to perv out on you two"
"well can you at least leave for me and Chris to get dressed" I laughed, Chris let out a grunt "shush" I laughed and he opened his eyes "oh....hey Rick" he smiled "get up and get dressed you fuck face" Ricky laughed "ha! Haven't heard that one in forever!" I laughed.

After I had gotten up and got dressed I walked into the kitchen and I saw Ryan "hey?" I said as he took a sip of his coffee "what's up?" he asked "nothing really? Have you seen Vinny?" I asked "last time I saw him he was with his new girl?" I laughed "new girl?" I couldn't believe that just Vinny was in a relationship he never stayed in a relationship if he had one "I know right?" he laughed "how's your head?" I asked "better now"
"thats good" I said.

As I finished the conversation I called my mom "hello?" I heard the woman's voice say "hey mom" I said "hi darling" she sounded happy to hear my voice "what's going on?" She asked "mom I promise I'll tell you but now we're in trouble" I said "ok dear"
"How's Vincent?" I asked "good! I love this little boy!" She sounded happy "thanks mom I love you I've got to go!" I said "ok dear love you too" and then I hung up.

"Morning Babe" Chris kissed my forehead "well hello" I smiled "you seem alive" I laughed "yes I think last night is just what I needed" he laughed back.

"Hey Devin" I said as he walked into the kitchen "hey" he rubbed his eyes "how's Kylie?" I asked "still Coping with the shit from the other night" I felt bad she was so scared from that "tell her I hope she gets better" I said "yes of course" he smiled and made some coffee "me and everyone else are going to the movies today, sure you and Chris don't want to go?"
"No we're ok" I smiled. Me and Chris were still worried about intruders or anything else like that.

The phone rang and Chris answered "hello?" He said "who is this?" I looked over at him "what the fuck!? What the fuck do you want!?" He yelled "fuck off!" He slammed the phone on the counter "Chris!" I yelled "fucking! Bitches! They found out where we are pack your shit!" He yelled and I ran into the room and grabbed a few bag and stuffed some clothes in them and then heard a knock on the window behind me.

I turned around slowly "hey! Vivian! So delightful to always see you!" The tall man said
"Marcus! What! Please just leave!" I yelled "now Vivian why would I do that?" He asked "because" I said "who are you" Chris walked in with a gun pointing it at Marcus "Chris don't shot Marcus" "how do you know him!" Chris yelled "I used?" I said "used to what!?" Chris freaked "I used to have sex with him!" I yelled
"Oooo this must be Chris! Lucky one aren't you?" Marcus laughed "are we going to talk or are you just going to be pointing that gun at me the entire time?" He smirked "shut the fuck and sit down!" Chris kept the gun on Marcus and never took it off him.

"Oh Vivian you remember what Peter got when he pointed a gun at me" I gasped "what does that mean?" Chris said but kept his sight on "I-I never told you this but Marcus actually killed Peter because of me" I looked at Chris in tears.

________________________________

Yoooooooo I'm so sorry I've been very busy with some things and working on other treats for y'all if you all want something new maybe not a fanfic but a new story I wrote I actually have a couple and the one I wrote has taken Me a long time and won't be out for awhile but the newest story I wrote is out now! And if you like thriller and drama and romance you'll love it!!!!! But I thought all of you would love a new chapter on eternally yours!