.4

RICKY POV

Hm? Ava isn't answering me at all why? I honestly thought this was maybe more that's just sex or maybe it just was? Ok I guess? Whatever Ricky your overthinking it stop!

I got up and decided to go for a walk and think a little I guess.

I kept walking and ended up on that bridge, the silent one, it was foggy and the water seemed great and clear.

I took the path down the cliff to the river and I just took a couple photos. It started to get creepy and quiet too quiet.

I walked along the river shore and found a bag...a big one...then I got it through my thick skull There's a fucking body in there.

I opened it and revealed the horrors behind it.

"this is a murder investigation" a cop told me "ok" I shed a tear realizing she's dead .

CHRIS POV

"awe go to sleep vincent" I laid Vince down and walked out of his room and everyone was gone Ricky got caught up in a murder investigation and Vivian went to get food.

I walked around the corner of the hall that lead to the front door and it was opened "huh? Vivian?" I said but no answer "vivi-" I got hit in the with a bat or something, I fell to the ground "hey Chris? You can't protect him any more he's basically dead" a female voice of some kind and she was wearing baggy clothes and a mask "who!?" I yelled "RICK" she screamed and tried to hit me with the bat and I grabbed it and pulled it she fell and I tried to grab her but she got away and ran out the door.

I called the police and I had a huge bruise on my head but they said they would find her but that wasn't enough.

"babe!" Vivian ran to me "don't worry I'm fine" I said "no your not" she kissed my forehead
"ok maybe you're right" i smiled "I know I'm right" she smiled back.

VIVIAN POV

I made sure to put more security purposes stuff on the house to make it feel safer.

"Ugh you know Vincent's asleep right" Chris smiled "ok mr. slick I'm not in the mood but maybe if you did the laundry I'll pay you back" I smiled at him "ok" he groaned.

Ricky had been sad these past few days about Ava, and he's all caught up in the mess everyone thinks he did it.

But he didn't do anything...I know Ricky...well I hope.

"hey um I gotta move out" Ricky walked up to me "why?" I asked "don't worry about it i'm staying at Devin's house" he smiled "ok well we'll miss you" I kissed Ricky's cheek and he left.

DEVIN POV

"Hey come on in" I welcomed Ricky into my house "so what's that murder thing going on?" I asked "the whole damn city know now" Ricky groaned "I'm sorry" I patted his back.

I don't know what to say about this bullshit Ricky seems sad I don't know why? The last time he was actually sad about something was when he had a huge crush on Viv....its weird talking about that since she's with Chris....i told him to talk to her but he was too much of a pussy and well then he found Rebecca that awful bitch...she was too stuck up I'd rather have Chris and Ricky share a girl Than him be with her...

CHRIS POV

"I love you Vivian" i said as i kissed her cheek, she cared for me so much, she helped me out the other night by placing a ice pack on my forehead and pampering me up.

"I love you too" she placed my hair behind my ear "there's no one on earth I'd rather be with" Chris said and smiled and I said the same by kissing his lips.

RYAN'S POV

"who the fuck is knocking on my door at 2 in the morning" I woke up and said. I opened the door and nobody was there "is this a fucking joke?" I said angrily.

I turned around and got hit in the head with a bat "FUCK" I fell to the ground and screamed. I tried my best to get up and run be this person hit me again I fell to the ground and my vision became blurry and I struggled to get to my back door.

RICKY POV

I opened the Ryan's back door I didn't go through the front well because I'm too lazy to drive to the front.

I opened it and saw Ryan face down to the ground and saw a anonymous person "HEY WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" I ran after the person but they got away.

"ryan?" I tried my best to pick him up but with my small ass u couldn't do anything "huh?" he said "thank you! You're alive!" I said in relive "who was this person?" I asked "I don't know" he said softly.

VIVIAN POV

I got a call from Ricky and well let's just say I'm shocked, who is this person?