.12

"Hello?"

"Casey! I need your help"

"Vivian is everything ok?"

"No I shot scott!"

"What is he ok?!"

"Why do you care?! Pick me up at the old coffee shop down mulinbur lane"

"Ok"

Ugh stop thinking about old relationships! Stop thinking about Scott! He's...he doesn't matter.

"Yea make sure to tell Vinny ok? Good bye" Chris was talking on the phone, he called Ricky and told him to tell Vinny that I was pregnant and all that. Chris came and sat down next to me, he started to twirl my jet black hair with his fingers "don't worry I've got everything under control" he said "good" I said as I got up and grabbed my book "what's that about?" He asked "vampires" I said back "love story?" He asked "kind of? Not some twilight shit...but it has its gore side to it" I said "seems like a good book" he said.

Then we heard a knock at the door, Chris got up slowly and approached the door, he opened it and saw something on the ground.

"Pay?" He held a burned journal, well not in bad condition, but it wasn't the best. "Chris!" I grabbed it from him knowing it was mine, I opened it and read some of the awful shit in there.

"I'm planing to escape this drug dealing shit, I talked to peter about it, he's planning to let go of me but Scott on the other hand will no approve of me at all...peter I love him but I can't escape Scott...Scott just won't let go"

I found one of the entry's I wrote.

"No! No!" Chris had a fire place in his house, I turned the gas on the fire and threw it in "I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DEAL WITH THIS!" I screamed Chris grabbed me and held me in his arms "what?!" He said in the most serious tone "just a journal I kept when I was...kept away" I said, he stayed silent "I don't know what to say" he finally spoke "it's ok, just don't talk about it anymore" I said as I got up and walked into the room. I layer down and closed my eyes.

"Peter? Babe what are you doing?" I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulders

"How about you put that money away, and play hide and seek with me" I said

"Baby, I know I just got to count it for Scott" peter said

"Ok" I walked away.

Someone was knocking at peters door and so I answered it "hello?" I answered it and dropped my jaw "Scott!" I yelled "what are you doing here! Where have you been! I've been looking for you for weeks!" Scott barged into the room "PETER!" I screamed, he ran out "Scott! Look man! She was just helping me count money ok!" He yelled "fuck that" he pointed the gun at him and shot it "Scott! You fucking bitch!" I yelled and grabbed the gun, I fought until I got a hold of the gun...once I did "Vivian! Don't do it!" I shot him.

"Peter!" I made sure to see if he was ok

"Vivian..." he said softy

"Don't die on me!"

"I...I..l-love you" those were his last words.

I woke up not in my room...or Chris's room I was in a hospital? Why?

"Oh look who's awake!" A female nurse said

"Why? Why am I here?" I asked

"Seems like you had some kind of panic attack while you were sleeping" she said

"Oh?" 'That kind of doesn't surprise me'

"And your boyfriends?" She said, boyfriends? I have one boyfriend?

"Boyfriends? Excuse me I have one and that's Christopher cerulli" I said

"Then who is Scott Carson?"

"Please! Please don't ever let that man near me! He just is a....bad ex" I said

"Oh! I understand" she said

"My baby?" I asked

"The baby's fine I promise" she said.

Chris got to the room about ten minutes later.

"Chris!" He hugged while I said that cheerfully
"I was worried sick" Chris said "Chris" I said "yes?" Chris asked "Scott knows I'm in the hospital" I said "when it this guy gonna get a grip?!" Chris yelled "I don't know? I'm worried he knows I'm pregnant" I said looking down.

A few hours later me a Chris left the hospital and well we just went home, I feel like now I can't go out anymore...I'm ok with that.

It's been a couple months now into my pregnancy and I'm not very excited...it's not that I don't want to have a kid! It's just The shit that's going on.

I woke up the next morning Chris held me like I was a stuffed animal, I liked that feeling though, he made me feel loved. I felt chills down my spin as I got up.

My phone rang and I answered it, I guess I wasn't paying attention to the caller ID

"Hello?" I said

"Viv! Viv! It's Ricky I need to crash at y'alls place! Ok I get the feeling someone is watching me, I've been getting notes from someone" Ricky sounded not like himself

"Yes! Of course!" I said freaking out.

"Chris!" I said after I hung up "what?" He asked "Ricky's in trouble! He's coming to crash at our place" I finished "what!? Ok? What's going on?" Chris asked "he said he feel like someone is watching him" I said "I'm just wondering if Scotts going after the band?".

Ricky came to the house and we talked about it, what's going on?, is the something we should know? Shit like that.

"I don't know ok! All I know is that I'm being watched" Ricky said "ok" I said "do you think you can stay with maybe? Balz or ghost?" Chris asked "um? I know you probably don't want me here but can I stay for a couple of days? That's it!" Ricky asked "yea sure, that's ok" Chris agreed.

Why would Scott be watching Ricky though? Is he trying to target the ones that Chris loves? Ricky's like his brother, all of the band are like brothers to him! Is he targeting all of them?!