.10

"So what are we coming to watch?" I asked "it's a surprise, but it's not really a movie, maybe a show?" What did he mean by that? "Huh?" I said wondering what he just reframed "trust me your going to love it!" He said.

We had gotten to a theater in Scranton and we walked inside "close your eyes" Chris said seductively "Oo I wonder what it is?" I said. Chris guided me to my seat and sat me down "open" he said, as I opened I found myself in a theater "a play?" I said "not just any play" and then that's when the red velvet curtains opened and the loud music of a orchestra group, the music was familiar "phantom of the opera!" I smiled with joy "how did you know I loved this musical!" I said with uncontrollable glee "let's just say I went through some movies and saw a few movies dealing with phantom of the opera" he said with a smile.

We watched the show together and I was thrilled to see it. "Wow Chris thank you!" I said walking out of the theater "anything for you" he said as I put my arms around his neck, he kissed me and that's when I spotted "Scott?" I said like in a 'WTF' voice "Chris it's Scott!" I said "just walk away" he said as he grabbed my arm and we started to walk away "Chris!" I said "come on we're going home" he stuck me into the car and we drove away "is he stalking you?" Chris asked "I don't know!" I said worried of what Scott's doing....or planing?

We got home and Chris turned on the tv "let's just watch tv for a little bit" he sat down on the couch. I stood just weak...my knees were shaking "I just...am tired" I said "can I sleep on your lap?" I asked he smiled "come here" he said. I sat on the couch and laid on his lap and closed my eyes.

I woke up and found myself on the couch by myself "Chris?" Then I herd knocking at the door. I walked over to the door and answered it "Hey" Casey stood at the door "what?" I asked "I'm sorry" she shed a tear "why?" I asked flipping my hair back "while you and Scott were together...I slept with him... I've been messing with him for a while...now I'm pregnant" she said, I was motionless "I don't care that's your problem" I finished "why are you just gonna leave me like this!" She stopped the door "I was told not to trust you" I said and shut the door "open the fucking door! Vivian!" She banged on the door.

I walked away and that's when Chris walked out of the bedroom with wet hair and a misfits tee with black joggers? He walked to me the door and opened it "get off my fucking lawn" he said to her, I heard no arguments, she left.

Winter in Scranton is terrible, snow, snow, snow! it is nice to stay in though. "Vivian, I made you some hot coco" Chris handed it to me with a rag under it from burning myself "oh? thank you!" I said, he gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. Chris has been acting protective the entire time ever since Scott...fuck it I'm going to tell him.

"Chris I need to tell you something" I said as I sipped my coco "yes what is it?" he asked me and sat down next to me "I was with Scott as you know...but he wasn't good to me the few months we were together...I broke up with him and I stood alone for a few years...I couldn't trust anyone else...because of what he did to me..."

FLASHBACK

"SCOTT STOP!!!" I screamed, he kept yelling at him "NO! HE DESERVES TO DIE!" Scott put the gun to......I can't even say him name "Scott let me go" I said...he pulled the trigger and kept me away...for is what I thought was eternally...

BACK TO REALITY

"I loved someone else...Scott killed him...cause I wanted someone else..." I finished my sentence. Chris patted my leg "I didn't want a kid but... I feel like I can trust you" I said honestly "you can"  Chris said.

Let me complete this story
Scott was a drug dealer...I was a weak girl who...was involved with him...it started off much like Chris...a one night stand but this one I couldn't leave him...he took me in as his...cause I was living on the streets...I was involved in a gang hostage because of him...I left Scott by killing his boss and stealing his money...none of the gang member came after me...cause I killed the boss and shot Scott in the stomach...he's still alive which wasn't my goal...I wanted him dead...Casey knew about this...she helped me, but I did see a connection between her and Scott.

But I left to pursue my own dreams.