.9

"so do you want to talk about this?" Chris asked as we both sat awkwardly beside each other "not really..." I said twiddling my thumbs "well I know you don't completely want a child yet but...I mean I will promise to be here for you and be the father of our child" he did it! again! IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS "STOP! you keep promising shit! It's starting to get annoying!" I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I stared as Chris walked into the room "Vivian?" he said softly, he sounded like he was about to cry...was he? "are you about to cry!?" the words blurted out of my mouth like projectile vomit or something "No?" he said questionably "Oh...sorry" I just told off my boyfriend about keeping promises..

"don't be upset I know what your talking about...but I want you to be safe...that's why I make promises...cause I mean them" he sat next to me and touched my stomach "especially with our unborn child" I looked up at him, I sighed in relief knowing that he actually wants the baby "what about Motionless in White?" I asked worried of the many fans that will be heart broken by a break up "don't worry about that I will handle it...they can wait" he said as he grabbed my hand "oh" I pulled my hand away and got up "I'm gonna take a shower" I said as I walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Chris?" I said softly laying in bed next to him "I'm scared" I said clearly letting him know "don't worry...I'm here" how did he know what I was talking about why didn't he ask me "why are you scared?" He knew, He knew that I was scared that Scott was going to do something or maybe even Casey might be doing something I don't think Casey will do anything? Will she? Is she doing something I don't know about? Don't worry about it I repeated that in my mind don't worry about it, don't worry about it, don't worry about it.

I've been trapped inside this house and especially now that I'm pregnant I won't be able to do anything!
"I'm leaving, I'll be back in a little bit...Ricky is coming over to watch you" I sat on the couch basically looking pissed.

Ricky sat next to me when ever he got to the house "hey! So what's up!" He said as he sloped down on the couch "nothing...just being a shadow" I said sarcastically "sorry...is there anything I could do" he asked "get me some pickles" I said "are there any in the fridge?" He asked "yea" I said. He got up and walked to the fridge, he got the jar out and he looked at the counter for a little bit then looked back at me "parent hood planner?! PARENTAL GUIDANCE!?" VIV ARE YOU PREGNANT!?" Ricky asked very...lets just say not in a good way "maybe" I said clinching my fist "Vivian does Chris know!" He asked, I unclenched my hand and saw blood gushing out from the nail marks I made in my hand "fuck" I got up and washed it, I wrapped in some material for medical care and it stopped bleeding soon "yes he does so don't say anything! Ok?" I said "yes I understand" he said.

Chris got home later on well in a more drastic way, like a scene.
"Vivian!" Chris bursted into the house "yes Chris?" I asked "don't trust your friend! I saw her with Scott" he said "what? Scott? Why!" I said "I don't know but don't trust her! She's doing something she's not post to" Chris clarified "what's wrong with your hand?" He placed his hand on my "Vivian?" He unwrapped it and saw the fingernail marks "anger" I said. Ricky had left already and I just didn't want to be stuck in one spot, I'm pregnant, I'm the girlfriend of a control freak, I'm in the band with him, and I'm having his child, I can't even trust my best friend...fuck my life is completely gone to shit.

Me and Chris went to get a sonogram.
"There is the baby, a healthy fetus right now, will get bigger soon so I expect to see you and three weeks and try to do some yoga or something that loosens you up" the doctor suggested "thank you" I said to him.

As Chris and me locked out of the doctors office I saw Casey "oh Vivian hey!" She said cheerfully and reached out to hug me "stop get away for me, are you seeing Scott?" She looked at me questionably why did I just tell my best friend that? "No I don't know what you're talking about" she said with a painful smile "Lies stop lying this is your best friend but not anymore I'll make sure of it" Chris said "Vivian you're just gonna let him do this?" She asked "if I have to do to stay alive yes" I said walking past her.

The person that helped me through and I was fighting with my family when I was in trouble with Scott betrayed me.

"Chris?" I said is I open my eyes I saw black rose petals The bed Chris well he was just sitting at my vanity "morning Vivian I made you some breakfast" he got up and handed me plate of delicious looking breakfast. I looked up at him with disbelief "I watched a few cooking episodes ok" he said. As I ate the food he opened a suede little box, had a necklace in it he took it out and placed around my neck he connected the latch to the other end of the necklace and he looked at it. "Chris? You got me a necklace!?" I said with food in my mouth "yes, I did I love you and I do like to show my affection" he said kindly "I have a big day planned" he said as he grabbed my hand "what kind of day?" I asked he's acting kind of strange "I know I don't act like this usually but I think it's time we should take a Little break from the house let's go to the movies" he said as he kissed my hand.