.18

"How could I let this happen?" I said to myself
I looked outside, I love the rain, it reminds me of a lot of bad memories but oh well.

"Peter kiss me" I said as I looked into his eyes "I was hoping you would say that" Peter said as he kissed me.

Memories fade...but there's always something new.

"Hey baby, shit it's raining like a mother fucker out there" Ted said walking in "yep" I smiled "I brought some good burgers from the diner" he said putting it on the table "how about some nice dinner a movie and some sex?" He grinned, I laughed "whatever" I said "good" he smiled.

Ted taught me me how to ride a horse and feed them. "A true country girl" Ted said as he saw me pick up horse shit "ha! Ok" I laughed.

That night while me and Ted where done having sex he asked me something "Vivian?" He said "yes?" I asked "marry me" he said "what? Really?" I asked "yea" he smiled "yes!" I kissed his lips.

Over a year I didn't care about Chris...no one contacted my until the next day.

I walked out of the house to get groceries and ran into a special person.

"Don't tell him anything, I'm happy this way it's what I want"

"I won't I'm happy you've finally found peace from this"

"Thanks Ricky you really were there for me" I smiled at him

"Well since I know where your at i might be able to start visiting you?" Ricky said

"Yea! Ted loves visitors!" I said happily

"Wow? I haven't ever seen you this happy" he said

"Well now you did" I said.

"Baby I'll miss you but I've got to head to Toms to pick up those cows" Ted said packing his bag "Tom baby, don't worry" I said " I swear your gonna be the best wife ever!" Ted picked me up and hugged me "thank you baby" I giggled.

Tom lived far away about twenty-four hours so I was worried but I know I would he over it.

We said our goodbyes and he left.

All of a sudden it started to rain I guess it gave me a heads up of what was about to happen.
I sat down and put some firewood into the fire pit in my house, I lit the fire and enjoyed the warmth. I made some oatmeal and sat down by the fire.

The rain feel harder and well I worried about Ted in this rain. Well later on someone was at the door ringing it like crazy I answered it "hello?" I said and looked up "long time no see" Chris sat in front of me "oh? Hi?" I smiled I wasn't going to be rude "can I come in?" He asked "yes of course!" I smiled as I let him in.

I made him some oatmeal because I think I was the only thing I had around here, he sat down at the table with me and we talked for a little bit "so how is everything?" I asked "good,good what about you?" He asked "I heard you're getting married?" He said "yeah" I sighed as I knew Ricky told him "about you any love interests?" I asked "no their all the same" he said playing with his oatmeal "sorry" I said.

It was silent until Chris spoke "why is it so lonely without you there? I felt like shit after you left" he said "what about Scott?" I asked "he hasn't came around, no one knows where he is" he said "great" I said "you know since we're saying goodbye I feel like it's suitable to say goodbye by" he said "by what?" I said "fucking you one last time" he said, I felt my cheeks get red "Chris...ok" I said as I realized this is probably the last time I will see him.

He walks over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and moved them up slowly as he kissed my lips. We moved it to the bedroom and it seemed amazing to be like I was once with him, free to be who I want, I feel like Ted changed who I was.

"Goodbye Chris" I said as he was about to walk out the door way "goodbye Vivian" he said as he walked out the door, do I want this to be goodbye? I won't ever see him again...fuck it. I ran out "Chris! Wait!" I said "what?" He said questionably "here! Send me letters please" I gave him my address "I don't want this to be over" I said "me neither" he said and he took it and walked away.

Later on Ted came home "Ted? Where's the cow?" I asked "Tom didn't tell me in time and well the cow passed, so I basically travelled there for fuckin nothing" he sounded pissed. I popped him a beer as he sat down "here babe" I said "thank you" he said in the most Undescribable voice I've ever heard.

Days gone by he's been acting weird and selfish and I've been getting letters from Chris, I've been hiding them. I felt sick to my stomach and I had to puke, I realized I'm late on my period and well of course I had to see if I was pregnant and I did, I went to the doctor and made an excuse to Ted that I was sick.

I'm pregnant and it's not Teds, cause I took my birth control those days and I didn't take it with Chris's. I thought it was best if I had told him so I was going to.

"Ted?" I walked In on him packing his stuff "gosh! Vivian I'm sorry but I need to leave! I can't be with you, I cheated and I'm not suited to be your husband" he said "Ted I actually need to tell you something" I said "what?" He said calmly "I'm pregnant" I said "WHAT!?" He freaked "but don't worry it's not yours!?" I said "what? So you mean...you cheated on me?" He said "I'm sorry Ted" I said "that make me feel better" he said in relief.

He was done packing all of his stuff and he stood there "goodbye Ted" I said "goodbye Vivian" he said as he gave me a goodbye kiss and left out the front door. He took all of his stuff even his animals.

I automatically wrote a letter to Chris
"Chris I'm pregnant" and I sent it.

It was a week later I haven't really talked to anyone's and it started to rain again and well there stood the tall handsome man Chris.

I ran outside and I jumped into his arms and kissed him "I want you back" I said "well you have me" he said and we continued kissing.