Hot Chicks

I sat on the bed with my arms crossed. I impatiently tapped my foot on the floor. I waited the whole day in a his room for him to come back. I waited for him to come and rescue me from the orphanage for years and I certainly wasn't going to wait any longer.

I heard the bedroom door click with the lock becoming unlocked. I sat up straighter and stuck my chin up in the air. Ryder didn't make eye contact and kept his back to me. He hung up his leather jacket before turning around. His eyes met my glare and he raised an eyebrow. He proceeded to shuffle his keys from his front pocket and put them on the wooden table as well as placing his gun that was tucked in his back.

"Don't be petty" Ryder scoffed. I gave him the silent treatment. "Do not ignore me."

"Well that's what happens when people are mad at you." I said sarcastically but I knew Ryder wouldn't be pleased with my disrespect.

"Then your not allowed to be mad at me. I don't like it." Ryder said gruffly.

"That's the point your not supposed to like it." I shot him a duh look.

"Well I don't so stop." He insisted.

"You can't just order people to stop being mad at you" I sounded like a teacher school a child.

"Well I just did." He shrugged.

"Ryder that's not the way it works." I told him.

"Then how the hell does it work?!" Ryder clenched his fists, a sure tell that he was angry.

"You have to make it up to them." I said.

"How the fuck do I do that?" This guy was so frustrating.

"Well what do you do when someone in the gang is angry with you?" I asked hoping he would catch on.

"I kill them." He said completely monotone.

I say there gulping like a fish. "Well I don't think you want to kill me so instead of doing that to make me not mad anymore why don't you find something to make me happy." I suggested.

Ryder stormed out of the room.
___________________________
Ryder POV:

Girls were so confusing. I didn't know how to make someone happy I only ever made them upset. But I don't like it when Alexis is upset.

I pulled out my phone and searched the web for:
What makes girls happy?

Pets.
___________________________
Alexis POV:

He bought me a fucking chicken.

A FUCKING FULL GROWN CHICKEN.

Ryder shoved the chicken into my arms and said "There. Now be happy with me."

This wasn't exactly what I was expecting but Ryder had tried. The fact that Ryder tried was enough to make me happy and enough to make it up to me. "Thank you Ryder."

Ryder nodded stiffly before his phone rang. He shuffled his cell out of his pocket and scowled at the small glass screen. I guess it was gang buisness because Ryder left the room without an explanation.

I looked down at the chicken in my arms, "Guess it's just you and I Sandy."