Chapter 2

"It's lovely to meet you both. Maybe I can show you around later." I said politely and shook their hands. I started thinking about going to the Meadows today or tomorrow. My smile grew bigger. We went to the dinning and sat down waiting to be served lunch. I tuned them all out getting lost in my own thoughts. We eat in silence and it was a little bit awkward. My dad decided to start talking after we finished eating.

"Well it is time for us to go. We are going to Hawaii for a conference. If you see Axel please tell him to take special care of Hunter." My dad announced and I nodded. Leo chose to stay inside as I said goodbye to my parents.

Elliot, Felix, Collin, Mason, Luke, and Gavin took my parent's bags to their car. Axel, Amber and Hillary stood by the house. Luckily Axel cleaned up and wasn't muddy with hay on him. He raised an eyebrow at me and I lifted my foot up to show him my converses. He shook his head and walked over to my father.

"Axel be careful if you ryde Hunter. He doesn't like people ryding him." My father said getting in the car along with my mother and Evan.

"Of course sir. Though I'm sure Hunter will be fine. I will also make sure Victoria stays out of most trouble." Axel said closing the limo's door. We watched as they drove off and Axel put his arm around me. The other ryders looked surprised at his sudden actions and I laughed.

"So did you get the courage yet? Or will I have to do it for you?" I teased him. Elliot, Felix, Collin, Gavin, Luke, and Mason laughed at my choice of words but Hillary rolled her eyes. She is a slut and loves attention.

"Yes and she said yes little sister. So Jaxson said he'd meet us at the Meadow tomorrow. Go change and grab your pack. We're camping there too." Axel smiled and pushed me toward the house. Axel yelled after me. "Put something sexy in your bag. A little bird told me the ryders might be going dancing."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking toward the house. As I walked in Leo studied me and looked pleased. It took everything in me not to yell at him. I started up the stairs and he followed me. At the top in turned around and asked him, "What may I help you with, Leo?"

"I was hoping you could show where my room is and I was going to tell you I will be gone for two or three days. Thank you my lovely mate." He said. Like I would care if he's going somewhere. Hell I couldn't be happier about him leaving. I nodded and showed him to his room.

He had the nerve to even try and kiss me; luckily I pulled back before he could. When he put his hand on my arm I felt the sparks but nothing else. Once in my room I changed into my red skinny jeans, black knee high boots, a black and white half-shirt, leather fingerless gloves, and a black leather choker.

I threw some clothes in my bag. On the way out I grabbed a steak. I walked out to the stables and everyone except Hillary was saddling their dragons up. Hunter stood glaring at everyone else's dragons. Axel handed me a black leather jacket. It had my father's emblem on the back.

"Don't worry Hunter you're going too. I'm gonna ryde you." I said. Hunter smirked at me. Yes, dragons can smirk. They can also smile, frown, wink, chuckle, and shake their heads. Pierce's white head popped into the barn.

"Victoria you know he doesn't let anyone ryde him besides your father. Hell he doesn't even like people in his stall to clean it or feed him. Why don't you ryde Pierce or ryde with one of us?" Gavin asked. Pierce is one of the guard dragons we have and he didn't have a ryder which is why he's a guard dragon.

I was taught to ryde on him and the other ryder's dragons. Hunter only let my dad and me ryde him and only lets my dad, Axel, Jaxson, and me clean his stall. I looked up at him and he showed his huge teeth to me. They all looked a little scared. No one knows I can ryde him though.

"He'll let me ryde him. He wants to go to the Meadow too." I said smiling at them. Gavin and Mason started to argue with me but Axel held his hand up and shook his head at them. I grabbed a harness and saddle for him. Hunter is one of the Elder dragons first off-springs so he's big but not as big as an Elder dragon, his scales are dark green almost black.

I saddled him up and put my bag on his saddle. I strapped a pack to his saddle and zipped my jacket as Hillary got on her dragon, Somial, and took off. Hunter growled at her. I got on him and whispered in his ear. "I don't like her either Hunt."

"Everybody ready to go to the meadow?" Felix yelled and the dragons roared.

"Let's go then I'm ready to meet people." Mason growned out. We took off and Hunter gave me time to get used to ryding him so I shifted both legs to one side of the saddle. They started out slow afraid that I might fall off. Pierce came with us too.

"You want to beat the no good bitch to the Meadow? If so let out some fire." I said in his ear where only he could hear it. He roared and his fire was as big as he could get it. I gripped his reins tighter and he shot off toward Somial and Hillary.

Everyone else tried to catch up but we passed Hillary quickly and Hunter let out a dragon's version of a chuckle. He didn't slow down either he kept trying to go faster. We landed and I set up my tent while waiting for them. I had already unsaddled and harnessed Hunter by the time they landed. I threw Hunter his steak and scratched his head.

I helped them set up their tents as other ryders arrived. I turned around when I heard Collin yelling at Hunter. Hunter was growling at some men trying to look at him. One man tried to touch him and I ran over to them.

Collin backed away slowly, smirking at them, because I am pissed off. Hunter was showing them his teeth and snarling at them. When Hunter did that all of my father's male ryders tried to get me away from Hunter.