Chapter 6

"I knew that just assumed I wasn't supposed to know before you did." He looked at me like I was insane and I smiled at him.

"So you always knew I was gay and you don't mind that?" He questioned me.

"Is he your lover? And of course I don't care you're my twin brother." I smiled at him.

"He's not my lover just the first person I told I was gay." He said blushing. We raced to my room and jumped on my bed. "I have heard some gossip around."

"Well tell me already so I can know." I grumbled at him. I started getting a drink.

"So rumor has it you lesbian. Our parents are only marrying you to Leo to prove you're not." He rushed out and I almost spit the soda out of my mouth.

"I am not a lesbian. I just want someone I love not some stupid ryder." I pouted. He smiled and looked outside.

"I know sis don't worry Besides the ryders are coming tomorrow and it's about 4 in the morning. So good night." He said standing up. He kissed my forehead and went to his room shutting the door behind him. I stripped to my tank top and boy shorts leaving my leather choker on. I snuggled under the covers and drifted to sleep.

The roar of dragons woke me around noon. I threw on a red half-shirt, white skinny jean, brown cowgirl boots, and brown leather jacket. I ran down stairs throwing my hair up in a messy bun. A dragon with dark red scales and black eyes. He was beautiful and enormous. All of the elder's and brother's dragons were helping our dragon trying to contain him. But this dragon was having none of it and started to go after Jaxson. Jagger was helping Somial.

"No! Stop!" I yelled running toward the enormous dragon. Its head snapped toward me and glared. I slowed but kept walking toward it. I ordered, "Fury do not attack my brother. The rest of you get by your ryder or by the one who owns you."

He looked at me curiously and tilted his head to the side. The other dragons did as told. I held my hand up to him and he sniffed it. He huffed and laid down waiting for me to submit as everyone else did. Dragons and ryders included. I stood tall and it seemed to amuse him.

"Submit to him Vic!" Elliot yelled. I shook my head and looked Fury in the eye.

"I will not submit to you or anyone else. I am a ryder and ryders don't submit to anyone except Elder dragons." I said in a steady voice. I am an Elder dragon and your dragon. Though I could kill you in an instant I like your bravery. A rough voice rang through my head. "Would you like me to ryde you with a saddle or no?"

He shook his head no. So I walked into the stable with him following me and grabbed my sword. I strapped it onto my waist. He lay back down and I climbed on him. He walked over to the other ryders.

Hunter, Pierce, Diesel, Era, Talon, Vane, Fang, Minka, and the rest you and your ryders are flying with us. Fury said through mind link to the other dragons and ryders. They nodded and their ryders saddled them and put their sword on them. I grabbed onto his spike and rapped my legs tighter around his neck. He chuckled and took off, they others followed. I threw my arms and head back laughing in joy. I felt free being on my dragon and it finally was mine. Yes little one I am yours. You will never again be without me.

Go up as fast as you can don't hold back any power at all even if we lose them. Fury grinned and did as I said. I grabbed his spike again. He went straight to the clouds and I heard the other ryders screaming my name. I want to show them how good we are. Get down beside them after I get on your tail.

I stood up and walked down his as best I could. Most dragons have spikes only while fighting but Fury's stayed out. We flew beside all of the other ryders with me waving or sticking my tongue out at Ryker. Once I got beside the Elders I walked\stumbled back up to his neck. I smiled at them and they chuckled.

"Dragons seem to like you Victoria. Even he likes you and there's a reason he's named Fury." Vence yelled over the wind. Little one we should land someone is coming down the road a few miles away.

Everyone landed and I ran inside to the kitchen. Fury tell everyone to come to the parlor. Maria held out a tray of lemonade and vodka to me. Maria has been my maid since I was born and supports me ryding dragons. I walked into the parlor and found everyone waiting.

"Mind me asking little sister but why are we in here?" Jaxson asked.

"The basturd thing or someone else is on their way here." I replied with a snarl. Axel laughed. I glared at him.

"Excuse me but I happen to like your wolf. She makes you say things you wanna say." Axel smiled at me showing his fangs. Someone knocked on the door. I walked over with Ryker close to me as if ready to protect me. Something purred inside my head. I opened a door and a man stood there. Ryker was out of sight yet still close.

"My name is Joshua. I was looking for Jaxson but I'm ok just seeing you." He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Jaxson is here. Follow me." I said and turned on my heel. I lead him to the parlor. "Jaxy this guy wanted to see you. But since it's just him anyone wanna go out back?" I asked keeping him from seeing anyone else. The elders, brothers, and my father's ryders went outside. So I let him in the parlor.

"Josh I see you've met my twin sister." Jaxson smiled and I plopped down in a chair with my legs hanging over the arm.

"I thought your sister had braces and glasses." Joshua said shocked. Jaxson nodded and said something to him in mind link.