Chapter 11

"If you get up you can see a certain blue eyes guy." I popped up and ran into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered. I ran into the room and looked at Amber.

"What am I supposed to wear to a ryding tournament?" I asked them and they just looked at me. I huffed and started digging through the suit cases. Sarah pushed me into a chair and started doing my makeup and hair.

She did dark red lipstick, winged eyeliner, mascara, and white eyeshadow. She also straightened my hair. Amber picked out my clothes. She was about to throw them at me but Sarah stopped her.

"If you ruin all of my hard work I will kill you." Sarah threatened. I snatched the clothes from Amber and put them on. I added jewelry and looked in the mirror. Black leather choker, gold hoop earrings, black leather riding boots, dark red skinny jeans, black half-shirt, and black leather fingerless gloves. I smiled and looked at them.

"Do you think he'll like it right?" I asked them. They nodded and I grabbed Ryker's bandana out of my suitcase. I stuffed it in my pocket before Sarah and Amber could see it.

"Let's go. I know Minka, Hunter, and Pierce miss us." Amber said. I nodded and they got dressed. Sarah wore a pink maxi dress, a blue jean jacket, and sandals. Amber in white skinny jeans, brown riding boots, a black leather jacket with my father's emblem, and a pink half shirt. We walked to my car and went to the tournament field.

The dragons landed around my car. Wait for me and Amber to get out of the car. My brother and friends ran over to us as we got out. Fury stayed away from everyone. Hello little one. His gruff voice said.

Hello Fury. Would you like to race today? With the other ryders and dragons. I specified. He nodded his huge head then looked at something or someone. I followed his gaze and seen Talon and Ryker surrounded by people. I blushed and looked away from him. Fury's laugh floated through my head. Talon flew up and circled over the crowd. She dropped some thing on my head with a note. I realized it was a Ryker's black leather jacket with the Black Dragon's Emblem on it. Please wear my jacket so I know you're not mad at me for the kiss and, well, just last night. It will also tell me you are mine. I want you to be my girlfriend. So put the jacket on if yes.

I read and smiled. I slipped it on and thanked god it was cold outside. Talon and Fury stood with Vane, Fang, and Era. My dad's riders, my friends, stood with my father, mother, and brother and people surrounded them. Leo and his father were surrounded by people as were the elders and brothers. I walked by Ryker and to get to my father just so he could see his jacket. The elders, including Ryker, walked over to us and I smiled at Edgar. The brothers walked over seconds after the Elders.

"Hello Elders it is a pleasure and honor to meet you all. The same goes for meeting the Shade boys." My father said and I looked at Ryker. He pointed to the jacket and winked. I blushed and Edgar grabbed my shoulder. I looked up at him wide eyed and he smiled. Tell them you want to call of the engagement and we shall all stand behind you. Edgar said through mind link. Tell them that you found someone that you love and want to be with because that's how I feel about you. Ryker linked me.

"The engagement is off. I refuse to marry Leonardo because I don't love him." I stated and my mother laughed. Her laugh was cruel sounding and harsh.

"Do you think you found someone that loves you, a Raven? Victoria you can't be a ryder and you will marry Leo." She said and something in the back of my head growled. I was tired of her shit and then it hit me. I would show her that she couldn't stop me. I smirked as they called for racers by the names of dragons. I signed up for a different race than Ryker. I turned to him and smiled.

"I'll cheer loud Baby Girl and so will Talon." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away when they called Fury. Fury roared out fire as his name was called. Fury it is show time. Let's let them all know our names. He landed beside me and laid down. I climbed on him and smiled down at everyone. My father's eyes gleamed with happiness and pride. We headed to the starting line and I saw Leo on his dragon, a small breed for speed. My vision started to change and everything became more vivid. I gasped and Fury chuckled. This is how I see little one. My vision changes to how I need or want it. You are my ryder so you can see like me.

They gave the signal and we were off only Leo kept up barely. Fury went a little faster and we lost him easily. The Elder dragons, their ryders, my brother, my friends, the brothers, and Ryker cheered for me as loud as they could so did everyone else. Fury walked toward them before lying down so I could get off. He stood up to his full height and I ran over to Ryker. I kissed him and he kissed me back wrapping his arms around my waist. He licked my bottom lip and I granted him access. We pulled away and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and I saw nothing but pride and love in his eyes. I am happy he is mine, my mate.

"You did amazing, Baby Girl. I am so glad you are my mate." He whispered so just I could hear him. It caused my heart to swell with joy. He is perfect maybe not to anyone else but to me he is. I then remembered we weren't alone. I turned in his arms to face everyone else and he pulled me flush against him with his arms around my waist still.

"I knew you knew exactly who I was talking about. So he's the one you were making out with last night. I must say he looks better without the mask though and I am ok with him taking your first kiss. I also understand why you told me he wa-" I cut her off. "Ok Sarah I think you have said enough. No need to tell about the whole damn night."

"You are an ungrateful little brat. I find someone who will marry you after many refusals and you go mess it up. How long do you think he will stay around? He can have any girl here and he doesn't want an improper ryder for anything besides sex." My mother screeched. I know she was right on a lot of thing but not on all.

"You don't fucking know me. I plan to be with her for as long as possible. I don't want any girl here besides her. She's not some quick fuck because I fucking love her." Ryker yelled at her. He was shaking with anger and I was too but after he said that it calmed me down. I turned and hugged him.

"I love you too, Ry." I said softly and he hugged me back. He started to calm down and Brett put his hand on Ryker's shoulder. I wanted it off of him now.

"I can't work for you and your wife anymore, Hector. So if the Red Ryders will have me ryde with them than that is where I want to do. I have seen the way you allow your wife to treat your daughter for the past year now." Axel said. It touched my heart that he stood up for me. Amber, Elliot, Gavin, Felix, Luke, Mason, and Collin nodded their heads agreeing with Axel. I felt tears swell in my eyes. I would be honored to ryde with you and Fury. Minka, Diesel, Jinx, Landon, Gael, Draco, Ryu, and Freya all said at once.