Chapter 9

"All of us Elders lead together. We are all leaders of our own set of ryders. So there is no disrespect that way." Ryker explained. I nodded hoping he'd know it was a thank you. We all took off to the Dragon world as we called it. Dragon world is a place hidden from humans it is like a normal town but dragons roam free and people are free to shift here. We took off and Fury didn't like being equal to the other Elders I could feel it. Calm Fury it'll be fine. Please don't do anything stupid or reckless.

As we neared DW I jumped on Hunter's back. We landed and got off the dragons. Edgar motioned for us to follow him so we did and he led up to an open field. It was set up with a track and obstacles. It looked weird all though I knew what it was. "Do you not like it?"

"It's not that. It's just different than I would have imagined." I said and looked at Edgar. Jaxson grinned at me.

"Don't worry sis Fury knows how to fly the coarse. If you want to enter the race of course dad would be watching." Jaxson taunted. I growled at him and pushed him slightly.

"Come on the ball is tonight. We can't have people knowing she ryders before Master Hector knows she has a dragon." Luke said. Jaxson started to argue with him but I held my hand up.

"Luke's right besides Leo is coming. Let's go to the hotel. I have to get ready for the ball." I forced a smile. We walked to the hotel in silence. Axel had already booked us rooms. Sarah sat on my bed smiling at me, two dress bags laid beside her. I smiled back.

"Shower. I'll get everything out." She said. I ran into the bathroom and stripped down. I washed and shaved my legs. I rapped a towel around me and walked into the room. Sarah straightened my curly hair. She put make-up on me. I got dressed as she did her make up. I looked into the mirror and smiled. My blonde hair fell down to the middle of my back. Sarah had done a smokey eye look and my lips are ruby red.

My black dress has a sweet heart neckline, with a slit up the leg. I put on dangly teardrop diamond earrings, a ruby ring, a black diamond and gold bracelet, and my black leather choker. I touched my chocker and smiled. Sarah stood beside me. She wore a pink floor length dress and diamond jewelry. Our gloves matched our dresses. Her makeup was like mine but done in lighter colors. Brown hair up in a bun with curls framing her face.

"We look gorgeous. You look gorgeous." Sarah said staring at us. I handed her, her pink clutch and grabbed my black one. Sarah laughed and I looked curiously at her. "We have to wear shoes you know that right?"

I sat on the bed and grabbed my black stilettoes. Sarah slid her pink ones on too. We put our mask on and walked out to my black Lamborghini. It has red neon lights under it and a leather interior.

"And our parents said you shouldn't get a job. Where did you get a job at anyways?" Sarah asked smiling.

"Ya know here and there mainly there." I laughed out as we got in my car. She laughed with me and I sped off to the DW Ryder's gathering. To celebrate all five of the elder dragons and their ryders being here. I smiled thinking about Ryker and how different he was from other guys.

"Who is he? I know it ain't Leo either. You hate him." Sarah smiled. I shook my head at her and smiled. She is my best friend and he is my mate but I'm unfortunately engaged.

We pulled up and I handed the ballet my keys. Sarah smiled at all the guys staring lustfully at us. I shivered in disgust. Sarah pulled me inside the ballroom. I spotted Ryker quickly. His eyes made him stand out from everybody else. I strutted toward him with Sarah strutting beside me. I was surprised that I didn't trip or look stupid doing so. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.

"May I help you ma'am?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"Do you know where Jaxson, Axel, Amber, and the elders are at, Elder?" I asked him. He looked shocked that I knew him. He pointed beside him to a blonde man that I automatically recognized as Jaxson. "Thanks Elder."

"Vic is that you?" I heard Axel's voice say. I nod and smirk at him. Amber looked like she was about to hyperventilated .

"You look like a girl finally. I can't believe it. You are beautiful." She said, starting to tear up. I hugged her and she hugged me back. Sarah joined our hug soon after it started.

"Can you stop acting all girly Vic? I don't like it it's weird." Luke mumbled. I nodded and smiled at Amber and Sarah. Amber grabbed Axel by the arm, Sarah grabbed Jaxson, and I grabbed Ryker's arm. We pulled them onto the dancing area and danced.

Ryker decided to start spinning me around every few minutes and I just giggled. I relaxed for the first time since I was little. We danced for hours neither of us speaking. "You look absolutely stunning tonight Victoria."

"Not as good as you do Ryker." I complemented back. It was true though. His black hair was spiked up and his tux fit him perfectly. But his electric blue eyes stood out the most. He was by far the best looking man here. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the balcony. I looked into his eyes. He kissed me and I kissed him back.