Chapter 3

"Leave him alone. Can't you tell he doesn't want to be touched?" I yelled at them. The spikes on Hunter's back came out. The guys looked at me ignoring Hunter. They were probably in their 20's. They smirked at me.

"Kid why don't you leave the dragons to men. It's not for little girls." The older one said smirking at me. Their dragons came up behind them and Pierce growled at their dragons. Although he's not mine he still acts like he is. Pierce like Hunter is one of the off-springs of the Elder dragons though he is a little smaller than Hunter.

"Tell your dragons to back of and you walk away so there won't be any bloodshed. These dragons don't like it when threatened." I said and they laughed. Pierce was about to attack the brown dragon and Hunter was about to attack the light gray one because they started advancing forward. The men started to back off. I looked at them and into their eyes. I held my hands up to them and they sniffed my hand. They calmed down and smiled at me. "Eva, Veles thank you for not attacking."

Veles look at me and bared his teeth at me. I smiled at him and nodded they walk off with Pierce and Hunter. Cole, the older one, and Kyle looked stunned about I don't even know what. Hillary stormed off and my dad's other ryders rushed over to me.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing trying to keep not two but four damn dragons from fighting?" Felix yelled. "They could have easily killed your ass, Hunter, and Pierce." Mason yelled at me and Amber hugged me.

"You're like my sister you can't get your crazy ass killed." Amber said.

"Your brother is going to be pissed off about this." Collin said.

"How did you get them to stop attacking you and your dragons?" Cole asked. The one question I didn't want asked. Only Jaxson knows I can do it but we haven't ever could figure out how I do it.

"I don't know how I can do it. Now please don't tell anyone about it." I said. They all nodded and I was thankful that they were the first people to arrive. I smiled at them and held my hand out. Kyle took it first to shake it but Cole shook it right after him. Then, they shook hands with my father's ryders. "My name is Victoria Shay. This is Axel, Amber, Elliot, Gavin, Felix, Luke, Mason, and Collin."

"I'm Kyle and this is my brother Cole. It may sound weird but your names sound familiar." Kyle said and winked at me. More people arrived and an electric blue dragon caught my eye.

"Yeah it's probably because they are my father's or should I say Hector Shay's ryders or field ryders." Another voice said cockily and we turned around to see who it is. I squealed and jumped on the guy, rapping my legs around his waist.

"Jaxy! Your here!" I squealed in his ear. He jerked back and laughed at me.

"Now why did you have to squeal in my ear? It wasn't very nice and it hurt." Jaxon asked holding his ear. Someone cleared their throat and Jaxson sat me down on my feet. I turned around to see a slightly embarrassed looking Kyle and a curious Cole.

"Jaxson right? You tie for first in the race last week against Ryker?" Cole asked and I started looking for Jagger, my brother's dragon. I seen his silver scales and ran over to him, Hunter, Pierce, Eva, and Veles. No one seemed to notice my disappearance as they kept talking. After a few minutes I walked over to the electric blue dragon he was larger than Hunter. An older man stood beside him and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and continued to study his dragon.

"His name is Era. Would you like to ryde him? It might not be for long because the other Elder and their ryders are coming. But you can still ryde him. My name is Edgar." The man, Edgar, said and smiled at me. I nodded and got on Era. Edgar decided to stay on the ground. I tapped him with my foot and he took off. He flew up and through a cloud trying to bite it. I had him swoop down until he almost touched the ground and then had him to come back up. He let out huge green flames the same color as his eyes. It amazed me that his flames weren't normal. I had him to land on the ground by Edgar. "Amazing. I want you to join the Blue ryders."

"Yeah and we want her in the Gold and Green ryders too." A slivery/gray haired man said and a man with salt and pepper looking hair stood behind him. "Hello child my name Vence and I am the ryder of Vane. I am also leader of the Gold ryders."

"My name is Dexter, I am the ryder of Fang, and I am the leader of the Green ryders. As you can tell we all want you to ryde for us. Let's meet your dragon before dinner shall we?" He said. Hunter, Pierce. Jagger, Minka, Diesel, Jinx, Freya, Gael, Draco, Ryu, Landon, Eva, and Veles roared out fire before landing by us. Era pulled me and Edgar closer to him with his tail trying to keep us safe. Vane and Fang did the same to their ryders but moved closer to me at the same time. The others frowned and the Elder dragons released me and their ryders. I walked over to them and smiled at Hunter since he is the alpha male of them. He shook his head at me.

"Come on Hunt. I was safe and I got bored watching y'all wrestle after all its boring." I said trying to make him understand. He huffed and I knew I had won.

"You must be important if 12 dragons and your own came looking for you." Edgar said and my brother, Kyle, Cole, and my dad's ryders ran up.

"I don't have a dragon I'm bonded to." I said before they were there.

"Raven Victoria Shay you scared the shit out of us. Why the hell didn't you say anything before you left? If Jagger hadn't told me where you were at what would I have done?" Jaxson scolded me. I looked down at the ground I hadn't thought of it that way.

"Sorry Jaxson I just wanted to look around before we leave tomorrow. Besides if I was in trouble I could call for Pierce and he would come." I said looking up at him. Axel whispered something in his ear and he looked at Edgar, Vence, and Dexter. "I am so sorry I am being rude. Guys this is Edgar, his dragon Era, Vence, his dragon Vane, Dexter and his dragon Fang. This is my brother Jaxson, his dragon Jagger, Amber her dragon Minka, Axel, his dragon Diesel, Elliot, his dragon Jinx, Felix, his dragon Freya, Mason, his dragon Gael, Collin, his dragon Draco, Luke, his dragon Ryu, Gavin, his dragon Landon, these are Cole, his dragon Eva, his brother Kyle and his dragon Veles. My name is Victoria Shay and the dragons beside me are Pierce, he's a guard and Hunter."

"When or if you find your dragon give one of us a call it would be wonderful to have someone new." Edgar said and put hand on my shoulder to lead me to a tent set up to eat inside. I noticed that Cole pulled out his phone and he and Kyle walked off. I smiled at Edgar he reminded me of a grandfather and he smiled back. "You can call me your grandpa."

We sat down at the table. Edgar, Vence, and Dexter sat in front of me with an empty chair in between Vence and Dexter. Jaxson, Axel, and Amber sat with us, leaving 5 open chairs. Cole and Kyle came in to eat with us and Kyle winked at me. We continued to eat with a few guys flirting with me as they walked by but, for the most part it was quite nice.

"How is the engaged life, sis?" Jaxson asked being a smartass but I wasn't in the mood for it.