Chapter 5

"Shay get your damned ass down here now. Or so help me to god I will kill you." I yelled knowing she could hear me. My friends or my father's ryders eyes widened in surprise. Knowing who it was. The others looked at me curiously. A gold dragon swooped down and the ryder jumped off of it. My sister stood before me and they dragons landed a little ways away from us but still close. I seen Minka, Jinx, Freya, Somial, Gael, Draco, Jagger, Ryu, Landon, Diesel, Era, Vane, Fang, Veles, Eva, and three other dragons I'd never seen.

"What would you like Jaxson?" She asked innocently.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" I asked pissed off. She frowned at me like when she was little and happy.

"I was just playing around we've been doing that for about three hours. I was having fun." She said quietly. I could tell she was ashamed and thought she did something really bad.

"Jaxson leave her the fuck alone. She can't control when the dragons roar. So stop acting like a dick. You just got home and are already making her feel like shit." Amber snapped at me.

"Sorry Vic. I didn't mean to. I am just afraid you'll get hurt." I said hugging her. She pulled away smiling and looked at my father's ryders.

"Mason, Collin y'all both own me and Amber $100." Victoria said smirking. I looked at her confused. "Come on Jaxy you know you can't make me feel bad that easily. They bet that we couldn't get you to apologize to me."

"Victoria I want you to meet my other brothers." Cole said. Vic smiled at him and winked at Kyle. Kyle laughed at Vic. Before him, Ryker, Seth, Brett, and the Elders walked off.

"Of course Cole I would love to meet your brothers." Victoria smiled.

Victoria's P.O.V.

I smiled at Cole and he smiled back. The Edgar, Vence, Kyle, and Dexter stood with three men I didn't know.

"Victoria meet the ryder that rydes the Elder dragon Talon. He also is a racer like your brother." Dexter said, smiling proudly. I nodded my in respect.

"His name is Ryker he is my middle brother. Though I'm sure you know who he is. That is Seth and he is in between Ryker and Kyle. Then there is Brett he is the oldest of us." Cole said.

"Actually I have no idea who Ryker is. I don't go to races or field events. My mother and father would have a fit." I said shyly. Kyle, Cole, Brett, and Seth laughed.

"We have finally found a girl who doesn't know who you are. Isn't it amazing?" Seth mocked.

"What's so amazing about it? The only thing special about him is he rydes an Elder dragon." I said offended. The black dragon with golden eyes walked over. She put her head in front of mine though hers is bigger than my whole body. She showed her teeth in a snarl.

"Don't move or Talon will attack you." Ryker warned. I smiled and hugged her neck. Gasp went through the men around me.

"I didn't know you were an Elder dragon. I figured you had no ryder." I said and she rolled her eyes then narrowed them at me. "I did nothing wrong by not asking."

"Call your dragon." Brett's voice rang out. Edgar cleared his throat and so did Cole. I turned around and looked him in the eyes.

"I have no dragon I am not a ryder like y'all. But I can call two dragons." I said and Brett, Seth, and Ryker looked confused.

"Then call them both. You shall ryde Fury day after tomorrow if you can ryde him you will be able to ryder with any of us when you get your dragon." Ryker said.

"I can't. I have to be home in the tonight." I said quickly. Ryker smirked at me.

"Look she can't be a ryder she too scared to even try." He mocked me. Jaxson and my father's ryders walked over.

"I not scared of any dragon. Bring Fury to Hector Shay's stables tomorrow and I'll ryde him." I said and he looked surprised. I turned to my brother. "We have to go home. Please clean up our tents."

I waved my hand at the dragons waiting for me to tell them what to do and they flew off. We walked to our camping ground. I took my tent apart and packed my stuff back up. The Elders and brothers followed us.

"I think we're all packed. Everyone call their dragon." Jaxson said and they did but I didn't. I looked at Ryker and smirked.

"You wanted me to call them. Now watch. Hunter! Pierce! Come here now!" I yelled and Ryker rolled his eyes after waiting for a few minutes. Hunter and Pierce dove straight down and landed beside me. They are both bigger than Ryker's dragon Talon. I laughed at the stunned expression on his face. "Come here Hunter time to go."

I strapped his saddle on him and motioned Pierce to come over to me. I strapped my bags onto his saddle. I put on my leather jacket and my sword on Hunter's saddle. I patted Pierce's snout. "Make sure they stay behind me so I can lead."

Pierce nodded his head and I patted his side.

"You're all welcome to come tomorrow to watch me ryde Fury." I yelled. Hillary rolled her eyes and muttered something. Something inside of me snapped at her disrespect. I could tell Hunter and Pierce felt it because they turned to her.

"What did you just say bitch?" I snarled at her. She looked taken back but smirked at me.

"I said the whore always wants someone over." She laughed. I backhanded her.

"Says the one who can't keep her damn legs closed. But don't worry I'll take care of you when we get home." I said cruelly making her flinch back. I climbed on Hunter and dug my heel into Hunter's side slightly. He was in the air quickly and as I asked Pierce kept them behind me so I could lead. We landed and I jumped off of Hunter.

"What was that back there Vicky? You have never acted like that." Jaxson said after everyone else when inside the stables.

"Her wolf wants control. It's an alpha wolf kinda like yours is only a beta wolf. It got tired of Hillary's disrespect and snapped. If it helps any it's like Hunter and Pierce. Hunter is alpha male but Pierce is right behind him." Axel said leaning against a tree.

"How did you know that?" I wondered out loud. Axel smiled at me.

"I was turned at 19 but have been I have been alive much longer. Then again it could also be having other alpha wolves around or being challenged. Hell it's probably all three of them." Axel sighed. "You'll shift soon I'm sure since your 18th birthday is tomorrow."

"So my wolf is a bitch." I stated and Axel shook his head, chuckling. "I am serious. She's a bitch."

He nodded and we walked inside the stables. Jaxson was silent so I left him in his own little world of thought. I took my bag and pack off of Pierce before taking off his saddle. I took off Hunter's saddle and put it up along with the pack, sword, and Pierce's saddle.

"You haven't spoken since Axel told us about my wolf." I said as we walked to the house.

"My best friend, the one I left in Rome, wants to come to visit. I got the text while Axel was talking." He replied biting his lip.

"Does he know about our umm... world?" I asked unsure of how to say it. Jaxson laughed and nodded his head. "Invite him over and let him stay a while I would love to meet him as long as y'all don't bring to many girls home."

"That's not it when I was there I figured out why I wasn't really attracted to anyone around here. I'm gay, Victoria." Jaxson said waiting for my reaction.