Chapter 12 - Feelings

Harley

So, today was Duff's birthday. And Sabby kept telling me to talk to Duff. We haven't really talked much, since that kiss.

I felt like he was avoiding me, and it had been 2 weeks since I was assaulted. I still had a few bruises here and there; and a little limp. Like I had one bruise, on my right cheekbone.

"Let's go!" Sab says, grabbing her car keys.

I follow her and she starts talking about how I should talk to Duff.

"I promise, he isn't avoiding you."

"I think he is. Whatever." I reply.

I heard her sigh and I look out the window.

"Harley, listen to me." She says.

"What?"

"He DOES like you, and you like him. I can tell. So please believe me."

"Sabrina, why don't you just worry on you trying to stroke Izzy?" I ask with a smirk.

"Oh my god, HARLS!" She squealed and missed a turn when driving.

I started laughing and she was blushing a red color.

"Dammit, now I gotta make a U-turn."

"I'm not sorry, that was so worth it." I said, still laughing.

"Just hear me out!" She whined.

"Fine, okay, keep talking."

"Okay, you can start off by talking to him. It should be easy because you two like each other and have many things in common."

"Sabrina, for the last time, he doesn't like me. I like him, but there is no way he could like me." I say.

Minutes later, the two of us are walking into the apartment building of the GNR boys.

They let us in, and I go to the balcony; to think.

Dammit, Harley, why can't you just man up? And just tell him how you feel?

It really was hard, because I wasn't trying to ruin a perfectly good friendship. But I wanted to be more.

"Whatever," I think.

Sabrina walks outside, and stands next to me. We talk for a little bit before we go back inside.

Duff is sleeping still sleeping in his room, so I just sit on the couch and wait. I snatch the remote from Slash and he whines.

"Hey!"

I flip through the channels, unsatisfied.

Izzy and Sabrina are being little flirts and I say, "Get a fucking room."

Getting up quickly, I go to Duff's room.

I slowly and quietly open the door, and walk in.

He looked so peaceful sleeping. Duff had a balcony in his room, so I sat there outside.

Come on, Harley, you can tell him. Just tell him your feelings.

Minutes later, i hear him get up. He walks outside on the balcony, and my head is in my hands.

"Good morning." He says.

"Oh, hey. Um, good morning." I replied.

"When did you get here?" He asks.

"I don't know, maybe 30 minutes ago."

He's shirtless, and I honestly can't stop staring. I'm blushing a pink color.